McCanns going too far?

More at http://ben-fairhall.blogspot.com/

I think it's only a matter of time before attention turns to the parents. Not once have you seen them cry on TV. Usualy whenever a child goes missing the mother at least is always in tears when making an appeal for the return.

I always thought it odd that they never cried, especially in the early days. I never would have left my children alone in the first place but that's just me.

Exactly my thoughts as well. Ain't it convienient that shortly after the case seems to be turning away from an abductor and to a murderer instead, the McCanns are trying to get away from the media where as while it was an 'abductor' they couldn't get enough media coverage.

I've had my doubts about the father since day one and i still personally believe, as does the rest of my family, that the father killed Madeline in that apartment.

If that were true I think the mother would also be aware of what happened imo. I don't think he could have done that and her not know it. Also, what about the other two children? Why would he have killed one child and not the other two? I've thought that the parents could have had something to do with her disappearance but who knows.

If that were true I think the mother would also be aware of what happened imo. I don't think he could have done that and her not know it. Also, what about the other two children? Why would he have killed one child and not the other two? I've thought that the parents could have had something to do with her disappearance but who knows.

I personaly think both are in on it. And on some 'conspiracy' forums I've been reading a lot of people are convinced there's some element of satanism involved in this case. Incidently :-

Robert......................................= 33
His Age.....................................= 33
Police.......................................= 33
Questioned for 12 hours (1+2)......= 3
McCann....................................= 3
Day taken.................................= 3
May.........................................= 3

3s in sequence are a very powerful when used symbolicaly and ritualisticaly.

Last edited:
I personaly think both are in on it. And on some conspiracy forums I've been reading a lot of people are convinced there's some element of satanism involved in this case. Incidently :-

3s in sequence are a very powerful number when used symbolicaly.

Are you for real !!!!

Explain how the name, days etc correlate to 3 and 33 please.

Im off to get my dowsing rods and crystal on a string, I feel my Tarot cards my be lacking here.

Last edited:
I personaly think both are in on it. And on some 'conspiracy' forums I've been reading a lot of people are convinced there's some element of satanism involved in this case. Incidently :-

Oh come on. If you want to you can make anything add up to the same number, it's a bit unbelieveable really.

Does anyone still think she's actually alive?

I doubt she is, I guess she could be though and as a parent you'd have to hope.

Can anyone remember that story a while ago where a foreign girl had been kept hostage since she was 5 or something and escaped like 12 years later? Not sure of the details but it went something like that. She hadn't even been educated or anything :(

I physically shook my head in disbelief. I honestly do struggle to understand how people can even come up with things like that, let alone believe them.

Can anyone remember that story a while ago where a foreign girl had been kept hostage since she was 5 or something and escaped like 12 years later? Not sure of the details but it went something like that. She hadn't even been educated or anything :(

Yeah there was a girl, I think last week was 1 year since she had been free.

If it's the same one then I read her book, he treated her disgustingly :(

No

I think it highly likely her parents are the culprits

Yes I remember. And did the parents of that girl get a global media circus, intervention from people in high places and trademark there daughters name. Not mention higher the best lawyers money can buy just a few days after she first went missing.

No

I think it highly likely her parents are the culprits

Yes I remember. And did the parents of that girl get a global media circus, intervention from people in high places and trademark there daughters name. Not mention higher the best lawyers money can buy just a few days after she first went missing.

What was the significant number in that case?

That 33 malarky suspiciion is like the south park 911 episode when cartmen tried to make it look like kyle was responsible for all of it

"So now, the inevitable question: if terrorists didn't cause 9/11, who did? Remember that there are in fact two towers. Two minus one is one; one one - 11; two minus one is one; one one, and there are nine members on Silverstein's board of directors. That's nine-one-one. Nine-eleven. And take 2 - 1 + 9/11 and you get 12, which leads us all to the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks. .Kyle!

Twelve contains the numbers one and two, just like the toilet yesterday where womebody went number two instead of number one! And one and two with 911 and you get 914! Drop the 4 and it's 91! Exactly the score Kyle got on his spelling test twelve days after 9/11! Who has the most to gain from 9/11?! Kyle!"

Also if it is found out her parents or some other party were behind Madeline would Robert Murrat be able to sue the Daily Mirror reporter he put his name forward to the police as suspect for damages?

Back
Top Bottom