McCanns going too far?

She has just also said "A friend of Gerry and Kate saw Madeleine being carried away"

And "Gerry and Kate are being fitted up"
Yeah, I can see how that sort of thing would slip your mind... it's not as if the story of the missing girl has been constantly on the news or in the papers.

I bet most people don't even know what the little girl's name is, or what she looks like.

Thank goodness that the mother being classed as a suspect has jolted this friend's memory that they did see "Madeleine being carried away" by someone on the night of her disappearance.

Automatically translated text:

Kate McCann finishes to give entered in the PJ of Portimão
7 of September, 11:08

The mother of Madeleine McCann came back today to the Judiciary Policy of Portimão to be heard in the case of the disappearance of the son.

This morning, the British press gave account that Kate would be constituted arguida citing sources next to the McCann family.

Later, the half one of the morning, the lawyer of Kate McCann said to the Lusa Agency that in the inquiry of the mother of Maddie, interrupted today of dawn, was raised the hypothesis to pass to be arguida, “but without nothing of defined”.

“Of the colloquy it did not stand out of the part of the PJ that today it passed to be arguida in the case, but was raised the hypothesis. By the way, this hypothesis always exists, since that a person it is heard as witness”, affirmed Carlos Pinto de Abreu to the Lusa.

Throughout today Kate it will come back to be heard and the PJ will have to still hear the father of the desparecida girl in the Beach of the Light.

Kate McCann entered in the PJ before some apupos on the part of the multitude that if joined in front of the door of the PJ of Portimão.

Pablo M. Guerrinha

Automatically translated text:

Kate McCann finishes to give entered in the PJ of Portimão
7 of September, 11:08

The mother of Madeleine McCann came back today to the Judiciary Policy of Portimão to be heard in the case of the disappearance of the son.

This morning, the British press gave account that Kate would be constituted arguida citing sources next to the McCann family.

Later, the half one of the morning, the lawyer of Kate McCann said to the Lusa Agency that in the inquiry of the mother of Maddie, interrupted today of dawn, was raised the hypothesis to pass to be arguida, “but without nothing of defined”.

“Of the colloquy it did not stand out of the part of the PJ that today it passed to be arguida in the case, but was raised the hypothesis. By the way, this hypothesis always exists, since that a person it is heard as witness”, affirmed Carlos Pinto de Abreu to the Lusa.

Throughout today Kate it will come back to be heard and the PJ will have to still hear the father of the desparecida girl in the Beach of the Light.

Kate McCann entered in the PJ before some apupos on the part of the multitude that if joined in front of the door of the PJ of Portimão.

Pablo M. Guerrinha

what adds to my suspicion even more is the police are pointing the finger instead of looking for the girl, and the parents are seemingly trying to cover there own asses and not asking why the police are blaming them and not looking for there child still.

what adds to my suspicion even more is the police are pointing the finger instead of looking for the girl, and the parents are seemingly trying to cover there own asses and not asking why the police are blaming them and not looking for there child still.

Well, they are following a lead, blood in a car hire by them is a lead, and it lead to the mother.

I read an article earlier theorizing that Maddy had possibly died from an overdose of sedatives, I find that VERY believable.

Why waste cash on a babysitter when your kids are all bang out anyway?

Oh ffs....

The grandmother is now saying evidence has been planted by someone inside the police in the apartment......

:-|

Edit - source ITV lunchtime news

Edit2 - has anyone seen the website? It is has a blog of their daily life.... "went for a run today, it was quite windy..." WTF? Who cares?

Last edited:
Oh ffs....

The grandmother is now saying evidence has been planted by someone inside the police in the apartment......

:-|

Edit - source ITV lunchtime news

In this confusing case, that's always a possibility.

SKY News are reporting that madeleine's mum is likely to be charged with accidental death in relation to her daughter.

Back
Top Bottom