McCanns going too far?

Permabanned
How owuld you do that then, foreign country, police are idiots. Come up with another idea?

The likely hood of anyone being able to get my kids aint gonna happen.

Im protective but not overly. But i would never leave them in the room alone.

In NYC 3 years ago had someone try talking to my daughter, just went over and said you alright mate, if you make the move they will leave them alone.

You do not deserve kids if your going to leave them in the room and go out. Infact you should have the mean to make them removed! It's sick they left them!

6th option i listed aint harsh at and i would do it now to them if they where near. They have no right to being allowed children for leaving theres as they did

Associate
They took over an hour to get to them, they didn't start doing forensics for several days. They where a bunch of inept cops.

That does seem to be the main error to me.

In the UK, any child abduction report would involve the scene being shut down immediately for forensic issues to be investigated. Several days before forensics arrive and dozens of people coming in and out while looking for her in the meantime is just inept and inexcusable.

Man of Honour
In the UK, any child abduction report would involve the scene being shut down immediately for forensic issues to be investigated. Several days before forensics arrive and dozens of people coming in and out while looking for her in the meantime is just inept and inexcusable.
Yep and these thing, it doesn't matter if she was abducted or killed by the parents. These things should be done regardless. Also if there's so much evidence in the car, why hasn't it been compounded.

Permabanned
ROFL.

So you would kill the McCanns, sure mate. :rolleyes:

Well i have the means here dude! I have a house full of firearms both my own, my late brtohers. All legal and all registered. It will hype the news up for a bit and soon pass.

If im not mistaken they still do capital punishment out where they are now.

My Bathroom is on the 3rd floor AC2. Needs to get a big ladder, helicopter or get past the gaurd at the gate and door!

Permabanned
Well i have the means here dude! I have a house full of firearms both my own, my late brtohers. All legal and all registered. It will hype the news up for a bit and soon pass.

Well i have the means to do it too, i have a few knifes in the kitchen dosent mean im going to kill someone becuase i have the right equipment.

Go and see a doctor.

Man of Honour
I severely doubt it, but hey.

Hopefully they'll be locked up soon and the twins can go to some real parents.

If all they did, was leave them. What would be the point in that, you wreck the twins life and the parents aren't going to make that mistake about. That would just be bad for everyone involved.

Soldato
It all comes down to the fact the media thought they could rake some cash in by going on about her.

What makes you think the media is a charity? They are businesses, and have families to feed and food to put on the table. Callous of me to say, but it's the truth. Madeleine makes money, and she's the best cash cow to come along in years.

Permabanned
[QUOTE Jihade"

Hopefully they'll be locked up soon and the twins can go to some real parents.[/QUOTE]

well, they will not be judged and jailed ,as you hope, because the MCCanns are not ordinary people
they have powerfull friends ( in politics ,etc) so as we say:
" anione who have friends, does not die in jail"

read some opinions on the portuguese side of the " story",if not you only have the british media "pro-McCann´s lobby" point of view:)
http://portugueselostchildren.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom