McDonald’s general discussion

Soldato
You never gone for a fine dining experience at McDonalds? Ruined these days by all the kids and no Ronald McDonald statues for ambiance!
I must be mad, no?!

I mean my local McDs is inundated by delivery drivers, but they even offer table service now lol. The floor is half as sticky as it used to be, too.

Soldato
We had a 25 minute wait sat in their restaurant. To be fair to McDees my wife did order a fillet of fish and that always throws them into a state of chaos.

Soldato
They should do the fries shake bags again.
Have these in many European countries. Look at the menus abroad and you sigh as wish they have some of the stuff on our menus. Spain do McRibs and this which looks very good https://mcdonalds.es/productos/sandwiches-principales/double-mcextreme-bacon (you can have website translated in English)

Only times I have been to McDs abroad is grab a coffee or drink to use their loos. As one McDs in Riga I had to scan the QR code on receipt to gain access to the loo. Unsure if they know if a receipt was reused if found one on a table.

Commissario
Has anyone tried the double big man yet? I had the hatrick a few times the meat was much nicer then any of their other burgers I've tried

I was unfortunate enough to have a double Big Mac yesterday evening and I thought it was pretty awful. There was far too much meat in it and by the time I’d struggled half way through, it had basically fallen apart.

I don’t know if it was badly cooked but the whole thing was very dry. The second half went in the bin.

Soldato
Have these in many European countries. Look at the menus abroad and you sigh as wish they have some of the stuff on our menus. Spain do McRibs and this which looks very good https://mcdonalds.es/productos/sandwiches-principales/double-mcextreme-bacon (you can have website translated in English)

Only times I have been to McDs abroad is grab a coffee or drink to use their loos. As one McDs in Riga I had to scan the QR code on receipt to gain access to the loo. Unsure if they know if a receipt was reused if found one on a table.
Maybe they let you go twice:D

Soldato

Plus European places do beer which saves the choice in the UK of ending up with a Tropicana because the rest of the options are rubbish! They've gone with Coke, the worst flavour of Oasis and got rid of Still Fanta!

On the flip side, EU places don't do breakfasts or milkshakes :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom