MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

Soldato
That's the point, Chuk_Chuk. If you watch he says he's been told that he didn't get several promotions because of his skin colour.
You don't even need to watch..

Giordano reveals Disney uses "code words and buzzwords" to avoid legal action and even mentions a candidate being rejected for not looking black enough. Giordano also admits Disney gives bonuses to executives for practicing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), agreeing that "diversity helps with financial incentives." Giordano further claims he’s been denied promotions due to his race.

Soldato
awBMR9l.jpeg

Soldato
OP
Disney really are a vile company.

All racism is bad. Yet according to Disney, racism against white males is fine.

Not quite sure how this is legal.
it’s not but I believe the guy in the video is actually explains that they use Buzz words to skirt around it.

They basically turned some of the biggest brands and IP’s into platforms. It’s their goal after all. They know they ain’t got the talent anymore because they have to hire on other attributes so sit back and rake in that DEI money from black rock and vanguard etc.

You still get the odd peanut in the biggest pile of dog **** ever seen tho.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I thought you guys would like this one...

I have just now bought tickets to visit Disneyland California for a single day, for two people. This includes access to the two theme parks (Disneyland and California Adventure) plus the 'opportunity' to skip queues via the Disney Genie+ system. It won't however include the 'pay per ride' individual Lightning Lanes... so you can exclude those...

Would anyone like to guess how much this cost...? :eek::o

It's a good job that we're DINKs...!

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought you guys would like this one...

I have just now bought tickets to visit Disneyland California for a single day, for two people. This includes access to the two theme parks (Disneyland and California Adventure) plus the 'opportunity' to skip queues via the Disney Genie+ system. It won't however include the 'pay per ride' individual Lightning Lanes... so you can exclude those...

Would anyone like to guess how much this cost...? :eek::o

It's a good job that we're DINKs...!
$600?

Good luck getting much done in a day at two separate parks!

This.

Even in Disneyland Paris, we found that 1 day wasn't enough for the main theme park (we didn't go to the separate Disney Studios bit). We found that some shows / meet-and-greets were fully booked and we had to book for later in the week which we couldn't do as it was our only day there. We didn't know this... hindsight and all that. So ideally, you need have an "admin" day (booking onto events), at least one day in the main park, at least 1 day in Disney Studios and maybe 1 chill-out day in the Disney Village in between. So you're looking at Mon-Fri at the park, then the weekends on either side for travelling. 1 week off work.

Cost wise, 3 of us paid €70 each for entry to the main park, about €25 or €30 for a photo pass, and food was typical theme park prices like €15 per person for a burger meal. Souvenir prices weren't too bad, just typical amounts that you'd pay at a regular Disney Store.

Man of Honour
Good luck getting much done in a day at two separate parks!

Don’t worry :)

- I’m a level 5000+ theme park wizard (professional).

- I only want to do 5 rides in California Adventure as that park looks naff.

- I’m happy to skip many of the duplicate Disneyland park experiences that I’ve done in Disneyworld / Disneyland Paris (e.g. Jungle Cruise, Smuggler’s Run, Rise of the Resistance… which command some of the lengthiest waits). Ditto this allows me to skip Webslingers, Midway Mania and Soarin’ in California Adventure. The priority is for the unique rides and ‘premium variants’.

- Some major attractions are closed (Tiana’s Bayou Adventure not open yet, Haunted Mansion being refurbed…)

- It’s a whopping 16 hour park day.

We’ll be okay - I’m actually far more concerned at 2 days being enough to get my fill at Magic Mountain :p

Last edited:
Soldato
They couldn't leave him alone could they, we all joked about it but they just couldn't let Stark die.

I like the Russo brothers, I think they turned around the MCU which was just starting to buckle with their fantastic Civil War film, and I like RDJ too, but if this is accurate and not some kind of inside joke being played on us, then whilst I'm excited to see how the Russo brothers attempt to "fix" an utterly destroyed MCU with this film, I'm disappointed that they're doing it by bringing back RDJ as a "new" character, even though I think it'll just be a multi-verse version of a "bad" Stark.

Soldato
Bruvs ship has long sailed.

After "recent events" (spoiler - Snipes plays Blade in a long-ish cameo in the Deadpool movie and says "there's only 1 Blade") I could very easily see Ali now saying "yeah, I'm out!" and I'd be OK with I think :D

Back
Top Bottom