MCU to "Refocus” and Disney sinking faster than the Titanic (Starwars is dead Marvel is dead)

She is clinging on in desperation now. There hasn't been a massive success with the new movies yet because of her involvement. The SW shows (Mando, Andor) have little involvement from her, which is why they have been much better.

How long did the Titanic take to sink??? :eek:

Cuz this threads been going almost 2 years now :p
uI1jr37.png

What have the terms and conditions in Disney+ got to do with a wrongful death at one of Disney's theme parks? Disney tickets would have been bought direct or through a travel agent.

As for it going to court, I think it depends on what country the plaintiff is from. A US court probably wouldn't allow it and it have to go to an arbiter (not sure if I got the right word?), but a UK court might allow it.

What have the terms and conditions in Disney+ got to do with a wrongful death at one of Disney's theme parks? Disney tickets would have been bought direct or through a travel agent.

As for it going to court, I think it depends on what country the plaintiff is from. A US court probably wouldn't allow it and it have to go to an arbiter (not sure if I got the right word?), but a UK court might allow it.
I’m sure you probably can’t sign away your statutory rights either, e.g. their terms saying you have to accept arbitration are unlawful.

BlackBeltBarrister view from an English perspective:

Last edited:
How long did the Titanic take to sink??? :eek:

Cuz this threads been going almost 2 years now :p

MCU is Dead/Back

People post "bad Disney" in other threads and then get told to sod off into a different thread to complain by the same people who then follow those same anti-Disney people into this anti-Disney thread and then they still complain that people are anti-Disney - what is wrong with you people?

Last edited:
I cant see what this has to do with Disney? What am missing?

The restaurant she ate at was Raglan Road Irish Pub, not owned by Disney as far as I can see, it just happens to be in Disney springs. Disney springs is an open air shopping complex that anyone can walk round. It'd be like sueing milton keynes shopping center because you had a reaction to something the Mcdonalds in there served you.

--Edit--

Just found they did try to sue the actual pub back in February:

Cant see an outcome though, maybe it was unsucessful and now there just chasing Disney as a last resort.

Last edited:
I cant see what this has to do with Disney? What am missing?

The restaurant she ate at was Raglan Road Irish Pub, not owned by Disney as far as I can see, it just happens to be in Disney springs. Disney springs is an open air shopping complex that anyone can walk round. It'd be like sueing milton keynes shopping center because you had a reaction to something the Mcdonalds in there served you.

--Edit--

Just found they did try to sue the actual pub back in February:

Cant see an outcome though, maybe it was unsucessful and now there just chasing Disney as a last resort.
I’ve seen some discussion about this the other day, and can’t remember exactly what was said but I think it was mentioned that Disney were actually owner of the site and operating it as a franchise which was why they were trying to wriggle out of it on the D+ as they did have liability there.

I’ve seen some discussion about this the other day, and can’t remember exactly what was said but I think it was mentioned that Disney were actually owner of the site and operating it as a franchise which was why they were trying to wriggle out of it on the D+ as they did have liability there.

Yeh I see what your saying, All I could see was its a chain of irish pubs not owned by Disney, I guess disney could opperate the franchise, but again its a bit of a stretch to sue them. I have been round Disney springs a few times and 98% of the shops are just regular shops, not Disney ones. Like jewlers, clothing stores, etc.

I mean to that extent are Mcdonalds not all franchises, if the same had happened there you would sue Mcdonalds, not Mr. Smith who owns the franchise. Seems like its just a case of go after whoever has the most money.

Back
Top Bottom