Mental comment when spotting a 'fit' girl/bloke

Freefaller said:
Just a simple "ohhh HEllo" - emphasis on the "HE", I tend to do it in a classic 1940s uber posh kind of manner.

Me? The Thirteenth Duke of Wybourne? Here, in a women's prison, at two o'clock in the morning, with my reputation?

Well, pen(al|ile) correctitude it is!

Last year my mate introduced me to something called The Binary Game. Basically, when you see a nice woman you say "One". But when you see a hideous one you would say "Zero". That way everyone in your group knows exactly what you mean, but the woman doesn't have a clue. :)

robmiller said:
Me? The Thirteenth Duke of Wybourne? Here, in a women's prison, at two o'clock in the morning, with my reputation?

Well, pen(al|ile) correctitude it is!
Me? The Thirteenth Duke of Wybourne? Here, between the legs of a beautiful woman, with my reputation?

Well, it does seem to be winking at me, chocks away chaps.

No-One said:
Last year my mate introduced me to something called The Binary Game. Basically, when you see a nice woman you say "One". But when you see a hideous one you would say "Zero". That way everyone in your group knows exactly what you mean, but the woman doesn't have a clue. :)

At the start of this year at uni, because of the stupid male to female ratio (like 1:10) in our year. We each mentally count how many of the year we think have the wow factor and then say the number. And every lunch time we sit in the canteen, if there is a pretty girl walks in, you bet your ass someone will stare for a bit too long. It's all very chauvinist really :D

Back
Top Bottom