Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom pain.

Word of warning for those basing buying around controller support on PC. Since Ive installed windows 10 my PS4 pad no longer works on pc and Ive had to tweak drivers to get the XB1 pad working. XB1 pad only had one trigger (both left and right did the same thing) so I had to add it in devices as a 360 controller instead but I still cant get the PS4 working which worked fine on 8.1

Word of warning for those basing buying around controller support on PC. Since Ive installed windows 10 my PS4 pad no longer works on pc and Ive had to tweak drivers to get the XB1 pad working. XB1 pad only had one trigger (both left and right did the same thing) so I had to add it in devices as a 360 controller instead but I still cant get the PS4 working which worked fine on 8.1

Have you tried any off this.

http://community.us.playstation.com...-PS4-Controller-with-Windows-10/td-p/45313697

There was an upgrade to the DS4 program, you need to tick a box or something and it disables and re-enables explorer.exe or something along those lines, allowing it to work properly in game as it did in Windows 8.1 etc.

Certainly worked fine last time I used it.

Went ps4 with this in the end and it showed up saturday morning! Suprised how well it runs tbh so not too gutted that i couldnt take the wait to get it on pc

You guys are in for a treat, it truely is special!

http://www.twitch.tv/uknighted

not sure if been posted already but these guys are in the middle of a 500+ hour MGS marathon. Doing story runs of all the games and showing easter eggs n shizzle until the game is released.

CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY THIS GAME! :D METAL.....GEAR?!

Two of the three guys running that stream are fun. DRK and ThreeDogg. The other guy - uKnightmare - is a complete dick.

After taking hundreds of dollars of donations, he starts insulting his subscribers, and goes on and on for a good 10 mins! Calling them neck beards and basement dwellers. The people who paid to watch him.

I honestly can't believe it. He's taken soooo much money from these guys, then spends a huge chunk of his commentary time ****ging them off.

I haven't seen many successful entertainers make a career of insulting their audiences. Well, not seriously anyhow. In jest maybe.

It's quite funny. A guy with playing a video game on twitch feeling superior to other gamers. Sad, really.

I guess there's a reason I don't normally watch twitch or let's plays in general. Internet fame goes to their heads, maybe?

Two of the three guys running that stream are fun. DRK and ThreeDogg. The other guy - uKnightmare - is a complete dick.

After taking hundreds of dollars of donations, he starts insulting his subscribers, and goes on and on for a good 10 mins! Calling them neck beards and basement dwellers. The people who paid to watch him.

I honestly can't believe it. He's taken soooo much money from these guys, then spends a huge chunk of his commentary time ****ging them off.

I haven't seen many successful entertainers make a career of insulting their audiences. Well, not seriously anyhow. In jest maybe.

It's quite funny. A guy with playing a video game on twitch feeling superior to other gamers. Sad, really.

I guess there's a reason I don't normally watch twitch or let's plays in general. Internet fame goes to their heads, maybe?

Wow really? What a duche. Was watching his stream the other day =/

Anyway, that's the base mission from ground zero done. Maybe should have just played the PS4 copy instead of buying it again for PC :D

There was an upgrade to the DS4 program, you need to tick a box or something and it disables and re-enables explorer.exe or something along those lines, allowing it to work properly in game as it did in Windows 8.1 etc.

Certainly worked fine last time I used it.

Cheers bud will give it a go although I never used that program on 8.1 as it worked without it.

I messaged them earlier since they were saying instant delivery of the key along with mad max on the front page and they said that they haven't started giving out the metal gear keys yet and that we will have them by Tuesday

Ive just bought it off them and I hope i get it before Tuesday! I want to be playing it at midnight Monday or as close as possible to it

Got it off kinguin. It was a GeForce key. Was in my account the second I bought it, Gave me a key to redeem on the nvidea site it then linked MG to my Steam account.

Just checked the site and they £29 now. Gutted I may not have it by midnight tomorrow. Ive emailed CDKeys and they said as the game is not out until the 1st they wont ship keys until then even though I explained they key redeems on steam and you cant play it until its out. waiting on another reply now

Back
Top Bottom