Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom pain.

Heres my latest reply...

Konami has announced that there will be no pre-load period before the release times which are as follows: 10am Pacific Time / 6pm UK / 7pm Europe on 1st September.

The codes for this title will, therefore, be sent out just prior to the release time on the 1st.

Kind Regards,

Amy D
Support Ace | cdkeys.com

Looks like I couldnt play it at midnight tomorrow after all then

I am still only at 86% completion on ground zeros, so that will tie me over until tomorrow!

Also.. I get some Pop in with GZ, all settings on max and running at 1440p with DSR. Anyone else get that?

Price of keys seems to be going up now :/

£30 on all the cd key sites, over £30 on ebay, MM keys are selling in 3-5 mins average :p

Please don't say, "It's worth £45, buy it full price!" because I'm just not going to :p

I just ordered this from cdkeys.com for £26.49 using their 5% discount code from Facebook. I haven't played a MGS game since Metal Gear Solid on the PS back in 1998 and after watching some gameplay videos on YouTube I'm really looking forward to this.

Head up, the PC version of the game will unlock September 1st at 6pm UTC (UK time). We won't even be able to play the game after waking up tomorrow :( But spare a thought for our brothers in New Zealand. They effectively get the game a day later, since the game will unlock midnight September 2nd their time. And those lucky console gamers who are already playing the physical copy of the game... Just in case anyone got the physical copy of the PC version, it's just a Steam code and no files on disc. You still have to download from Steam at 6pm tomorrow. I.e. no playing early for anybody on PC. And the PC reviews aren't out yet. Fingers crossed this is a good PC port. I noticed no option to disable depth of field effects in Ground Zeroes which is ruining my fun playing the game. I can't shoot with iron sights when it's so damn blurry.

The jokers in this thread saying you can download it from 2pm today, where the hell do you lot get your info

This was tweeted from the Community Manager for Konami.

Unfortunately, he was giving us false info and recently tweeted TRUE information that the earliest we'd be able to download it was 5am tomorrow morning.

Source

Last edited:
MM keys are selling in 3-5 mins average :p

Because all the sheep just look at the last price it sold for and sell it for that. They could easily be getting £25 for them. I even offered a bit more in the wanted section and would have probably gone to £25 if someone haggled, but no one ever checks the wanted section lol.

I'll end up buying it from CDkeys, but would have rather got a copy that I 100% know is legit for a game like this that I will want on my account forever.

Back
Top Bottom