Metal Gear Solid. The Phantom pain.

How do I extend the mother base? I did a hero's way mission (i think the name was) then travelled back. I can upgrade weapons, helicopter etc but can't see any extension options for the base itself.

Also tried to extract a Mortar launcher but success rate was 0%. Do I need upgrade for heavier lifts or what?

FYI -- I got mine from the websites where they sell steam keys (obvious attempt to hide name) for £32. I think it is a pre-order steam key as after installing I got some bonuses. Now they are selling it for £33.90

oh wait i meant to say wasnt there talk of ther ebeing an app for this where your phone can act as the idroid?

yep there is get it guys! :>p

oh nvm doesnt work on the pc :/

that sucks why not i have blutooth on the pc too :(

Last edited:
If I get the app for my phone... (android) can I listen to the tapes I've obtained away from home? I find listening to the tapes and paying attention in game is rather difficult.

If I get the app for my phone... (android) can I listen to the tapes I've obtained away from home? I find listening to the tapes and paying attention in game is rather difficult.

Just do it when you are on horseback on the way to the hot zone. Or when you are chilling figuring out guard locations.

yah but not sure if it will work with th pc, you can do that on the ps4 etc

Just started playing this, great graphics and music and sound effects, but what got me the most during and after the first extraction was the humour, I was lol, those balloon tutorials, the bloke you rescue, it was all hilarious.

Seems like it's going to be a long game, so putting on the back burner for now, as I have a few shorter titles to polish off.

Finally logged in and downloaded my Ground Zeroes save! Should speed up some research at least. I think I rescued all of the characters.

Pretty good implementation the.

Wow. The trading cards are going for a fair bit(relatively speaking of course)... Got 4 for playing so far, sold them for 16p each. That is more than most.

Finally logged in and downloaded my Ground Zeroes save! Should speed up some research at least. I think I rescued all of the characters.

Pretty good implementation the.

Do you only need to have rescued all the prisoners in Ground Zeroes and thats it?

And obviously the main objectives when you have to extract someone too.

Still can't get into this, rescued the first hostage, maybe I need to give it more time, just seems lacking, sprint cam on horse and foot is annoying, start off by creeping into the base take a few guys out get spotted and shoot every-one as it's so much easier, just seems dull.

Still can't get into this, rescued the first hostage, maybe I need to give it more time, just seems lacking, sprint cam on horse and foot is annoying, start off by creeping into the base take a few guys out get spotted and shoot every-one as it's so much easier, just seems dull.

I'm getting the same impression. Also, the game looks great in places but in others the textures are awful.

Back
Top Bottom