#MeToo - is it just different for men and women?

Man of Honour
No, they can't bring a sex discrimination case but they can argue that the two jobs are comparable, which is the point that the case was won on. [..]

It was a sex discrimination case. If they can't bring a sex discrimination case they can't bring a sex discrimination case. The case can't be unsuccessful (or successful) because it can't exist.

Associate
It was a sex discrimination case. If they can't bring a sex discrimination case they can't bring a sex discrimination case. The case can't be unsuccessful (or successful) because it can't exist.

No, but it doesn't have to be a sex discrimination case. I honestly don't know what it's called and CBA to look it up, but anyone can bring a case if they feel that they're not being treated equally.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Couldn't find a Weinstein thread, but this is close enough I guess...

From the bbc article today:
In Friday's testimony, Ms Mann also alleged that Mr Weinstein had "extreme scarring" on his body and used erectile dysfunction medication. She also believed he was intersex, and it appeared he had a vagina and no testicles.

Is this the first time this has been said? I've not kept up so this is the first I've heard

Caporegime
Couldn't find a Weinstein thread, but this is close enough I guess...

From the bbc article today:

Is this the first time this has been said? I've not kept up so this is the first I've heard

LOL gross... though keep in mind he's also a disgusting looking and very fat individual - could be all sorts of nasty mess down there among the rolls.... was it a vagina or was it just folded blubber?

:D

Thats ridiculous tbh... sure a vet bill for some injury sustained but WTF??? Re: the depressants etc.. There isn't some social stigma about dog rape among cats - how is the dog mounting it much different to getting into a scrap with some random cat outside or being chased by some random dog etc... things that pretty much happen to all cats that are allowed outside.

I don't doubt that some vets will entertain it and dish out the meds/give a bill for it etc... but jog on...

Last edited:
Don
Awaiting revelations from Gordon the Gopher...

84250267_10156837383766847_4487969257832841216_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom