Metro: Exodus [E3 2017]

Associate
I need some help please. I am really confused and don't know why/how this has happened. I have some how only been able to build 1/3 of the ammo I could before. I am on the desert stage now. For an example one of my guns I could create 180 bullets... now only 60. This is the same for all my gun ammo.

Any ideas guys?

Associate
Started playing this at the weekend (PC game pass). Really enjoying it so far. Maxed everything in the settings (RTX on) and have to say that its one of the best looking games I've played.

Soldato
I need some help please. I am really confused and don't know why/how this has happened. I have some how only been able to build 1/3 of the ammo I could before. I am on the desert stage now. For an example one of my guns I could create 180 bullets... now only 60. This is the same for all my gun ammo.

Any ideas guys?

Have you equipped a different vest?

Associate
I started this months ago but gave up due to bugs like the audio getting cut off when characters speak to other characters. Anyone experience this too, and did the Ranger Update fix this?

Associate
I started this months ago but gave up due to bugs like the audio getting cut off when characters speak to other characters. Anyone experience this too, and did the Ranger Update fix this?

I have not had any audio issues I can think of. There have been patches released so have a look at the different patch notes. Shame you are not playing. It's very good. ;)

Caporegime
Anyone managed to get into that bandit camp in The Caspian, behind the cave where you get into the lighthouse, by the water ?

Its bloody solid, ive managed to take out the 2x on the platforms up on the rocks, but when i start getting nearer, they start shouting at me to stop, and to po, then when i get even nearer, they just start lobbing grenades onto me, and killing me instantly, i can't even run away, as the grenades just land on my head every time, its bloody mental :D

Im wondering if its the place you have to get into with Damir, via another way. :p

EDIT:

Ahh, you can't get in there :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom