Microsoft Flight Simulator

Soldato
Does anybody know where the Thrustmaster Xbox flight stick is in stock, been looking for weeks and can't find one anywhere.

Good luck.

It took me six months to get a HOTAS last year, following the launch of the game on PC. Now it's out on Xbox, it could be just as bad (or worse, given there are only two Xbox-compatible sets on the market).

Associate
Good luck.

It took me six months to get a HOTAS last year, following the launch of the game on PC. Now it's out on Xbox, it could be just as bad (or worse, given there are only two Xbox-compatible sets on the market).

Damn, thought so, patience it is then, there's some scalped ones on eBay for £150 quid, but they can go whistle.

Caporegime
I bought the Euro Typhoon out of some rewards points I converted to a gift card, and almost made it to the moon!

https://xboxclips.co/eldatrain/e24337b7-7bb6-4c1d-bd43-a95d533bd1d6

Jeff Bezos got nothing on me!

Is this the only jet you can buy in the game? I looked through the free ones and it's mainly propeller planes and a couple of airliners.

I know there is a Top Gun free plane coming out at some point (I guess when the movie releases), but was wondering if there is anything else in the same speed category.

rp2000

Associate
I think so, lots of the others were marked as PC only.

Like I said, it was pretty much free via rewards points. Not sure I would have dropped hard earned on it. It's too fast to take any of the scenery in :D

Soldato
I haven't played the Xbox version but on PC you do it when your in the World Map; click on "Flight Conditions" and then at the bottom left change Weather and Time from Live to Preset or better Custom; that will then let you change time, date, in the right hand side panel

Thanks, i'll give it a try later.

EDIT: You're right, i couldn't select it lastnight as i had Live players turned on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom