Milo/UC Berkley protestors stop 'hate speech' by using violence and hate...

Soldato
That link supports Tefal's statement (not that I know for sure it is correct, but the link just posted doesn't contradict it)

It would be more accurate to say that the USA rounded up people based on Ethnicity. (Japanese Americans) Many of these people were full USA citizens, not enemy Aliens as in the UK.

The US shouldn't beat themselves up about this however, as an initial response to Pearl the reaction was not a totally unreasonable one.

The US authorities were concerned that the, very strong, traditional Japanese culture of "Nationality by Blood" and family ties might well mean that even Full Japanese American citizens might present a risk of supporting the home islands in the War.

Soldato
It would be more accurate to say that the USA rounded up people based on Ethnicity. (Japanese Americans) Many of these people were full USA citizens, not enemy Aliens as in the UK.

The UK rounded up UK citizens during the war. For example Oswald Mosley and other leading fascists because they thought they were a threat to the UK government so it wasn't just the Americans doing it.

Soldato
The UK rounded up UK citizens during the war. For example Oswald Mosley and other leading fascists because they thought they were a threat to the UK government so it wasn't just the Americans doing it.

Oh, for sure, But Japanese Americans were rounded up simply because they were Japanese Americans. Not individual named citizens because of their stated political viewpoints. A rather different situation.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Milo is a hideous fascist in sheep's clothes. How ironic it is, that those he defends absolutely detest him.

Let them usurp power and milo will see the love they have for him. Would be poetic justice.

Soldato
It's obviously the protestors who are Hitler in that cartoon, since they're the violent power-crazed authoritarian bigots.

Is Milo Captain America in that cartoon?

He's a libertarian (and far more liberal than the "liberals"), so he supports freedom of speech and would allow the violent authoritarian bigots who've usurped and corrupted liberalism to speak. It's them who are using violence to prevent him speaking.

But it doesn't seem like a good fit.

Ah, no, I've got it!

Milo is the child in that cartoon. Captain America is the university authorities, who support the violence and intimidation.

Yes it was the Allies who were the true Nazi's in WW2, not allowing their freedom of speech and what not, resorting to violence to stop them as well, disgraceful.

Soldato
C2vHZX2XEAAb3TK

STOP INDY, HEAR HIM OUT, DISCUSS IDEAS, IT'S JUST FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

Caporegime
OP
And back to reality, just listen to the vile hatred spewed by this Nazi woman, the assault on her is totally deserved... (well in the mind of herp derp at least)

B&W

B&W

Soldato
How is Milo a 'fascist'?

Just calling someone something doesn't make it true.

Apparently he is lgbt yet he wants them to go back in to the closet, he posts disparaging remarks about Muslims and Jews even though he is of Jewish ethnicity.

He defends the so called alt right.

He is a sick puppy.

Caporegime
OP
Anything substantial? I'm not sure criticising an ideology makes you a facist? I think he's pretty open about being gay too.

Caporegime
Apparently he is lgbt yet he wants them to go back in to the closet, he posts disparaging remarks about Muslims and Jews even though he is of Jewish ethnicity.

He defends the so called alt right.

He is a sick puppy.

Whats wrong with a Jew attacking/criticising Jews?

Is even that too much for people? Jesus Christ.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Anything substantial? I'm not sure criticising an ideology makes you a facist? I think he's pretty open about being gay too.

It's all out there, not one thing makes your a fascist. All the above I mentioned combined at the very least makes you a fascist sympathiser.

Soldato
Milo is an Internet version of Katie Hopkins or Piers Morgan. It's all just an attention seeking game to him.

He doesn't believe half of what he says, even if whacky Internet subcultures like the Anime Right and AltFurries do.

Soldato
Milo is an Internet version of Katie Hopkins or Piers Morgan. It's all just an attention seeking game to him.

He doesn't believe half of what he says, even if whacky Internet subcultures like the Anime Right and AltFurries do.

So there is no truth to the things he says?

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Who do you mean here? Most conservatives in the US for example are pro-Israel.

I'm talking about the alt right, fascists who despise the Jewish race.

Some support Israel, some don't care as it's not a white nation but deep down they despise Milo. Yet he likes to tag along with them, like a lamb being led to it's slaughter.

Back
Top Bottom