Milo/UC Berkley protestors stop 'hate speech' by using violence and hate...

Soldato
I'm talking about the alt right, fascists who despise the Jewish race.

Some support Israel, some don't care as it's not a white nation but deep down they despise Milo. Yet he likes to tag along with them, like a lamb being led to it's slaughter.

I haven't actually heard Milo say anything even vaguely anti-semitic, I'm aware of the globalist jews memes but that's hardly despising the jewish race.

Soldato
I doubt he believes most of what he comes out with. As pointed out, he is just like Piers Morgan, Katie Hopkins, Russell Brand.

Just loud mouths trying to get publicity.

Give me an example of something that he said. That you believe he doesn't believe?

I really don't get why it's seen as wrong or hateful to question mainstream views. The world has truly gone crazy. The people involved in them riots are no doubt the same people who claim to be pro freedom of speech. Yet here they are kicking off because they dont want someone to exercise their right to speak their mind!

Caporegime
OP
It's all out there, not one thing makes your a fascist. All the above I mentioned combined at the very least makes you a fascist sympathiser.

How? You're not making any sense, he's criticised Islam so he's fascist? AFAIK the guy is a libertarian who has been quite rude in his criticisms of feminism, Islam and priveledge/identity politics - all that combined doesn't seem to make someone a facist. He's rude and offensive sure but you're just using facist as a throwaway term here and have provided no good argument for it.

Caporegime
OP
When he's sucking up to right wingers who despise jews yes it is too much.

You should think about it.

How is he doing that? Trump is a big Israeli supporter AFAIK, the college events Milo speaks at are organised by student Republican groups. You seem to have made a circular argument in labelling him a facist then concluding that people watching him are facist and therefore hate jews(despite going to an event hosted by a gay person with Jewish heritage who is quite open about his relationships with black men).

I think what you'll actually find is that right wing racist types don't like Milo very much

Last edited:
Caporegime
Give me an example of something that he said. That you believe he doesn't believe?

I really don't get why it's seen as wrong or hateful to question mainstream views. The world has truly gone crazy. The people involved in them riots are no doubt the same people who claim to be pro freedom of speech. Yet here they are kicking off because they dont want someone to exercise their right to speak their mind!

He can say what he wants. I don't believe a word of most of it though, just like I don't believe anything that comes out of the others mentioned (Hopkins, Morgan, Brand et al).

They are quite clever though because that is how they make their living.

Soldato
He can say what he wants. I don't believe a word of most of it though, just like I don't believe anything that comes out of the others mentioned (Hopkins, Morgan, Brand et al).

They are quite clever though because that is how they make their living.

Believe a word of any of what? Just give me a quote. I want to understand where you're coming from.

Soldato
So there is no truth to the things he says?

Within every eloborate lie is a kernel of truth. But that's irrelevant. Milo doesn't care about the truth, he cares about saying the things that will get him the most attention. He's a self-styled cult leader who preys on the disenfranchised.

Caporegime
Believe a word of any of what? Just give me a quote. I want to understand where you're coming from.

I have already explained to you that I find him and other "celebrities" of his ilk disingenuous. I don't see how providing you with something they he has said will help.

They make their fortune by saying controversial things, therefore what they say must be treated with scepticism.

I am not saying i don't disagree with everything he says, I am saying I that I can never be sure if he actually believes it himself.

Soldato
I have already explained to you that I find him and other "celebrities" of his ilk disingenuous. I don't see how providing you with something they he has said will help.

They make their fortune by saying controversial things, therefore what they say must be treated with scepticism.

I am not saying i don't disagree with everything he says, I am saying I that I can never be sure if he actually believes it himself.

Thats what I dont get. What has he (in particular) said. That has made you think "Na... He cannot be serious"?

It's fine if you dont want to go into more detail. Just thought it strange to say such a thing without providing some sort of example.

Soldato
Within every eloborate lie is a kernel of truth. But that's irrelevant. Milo doesn't care about the truth, he cares about saying the things that will get him the most attention. He's a self-styled cult leader who preys on the disenfranchised.

How do you know he doesnt care about the truth. And what has he said to make you think this?

I've yet to hear or see any examples. Oh.... And who are these disenfranchised people you speak of?

Caporegime
Thats what I dont get.

No I don't think you do :confused:

As I said I don't disagree with EVERYTHING he comes out with, I just question the motive and conviction behind what he says.

I am sceptical of everything he says because his livelihood relies on him being in the press because he has said/done something controversial.

If you absolutely must have an example of something he has said that I don't agree with then there is this -

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/twitter-bans-milo-yiannopoulos_uk_578f1644e4b046a0b6141139

^ That whole thing seemed wholly horrible and he was unnecessarily rude to that actress for no reason.

Caporegime
He's the kind of guy that will say anything about anything to get his 15mins.
He's the perfect spokesman, like the I asian and black ukipers. He's a mockery of all he spouts. He just loves attention for negative reasons and rubbing it in people's faces. Product of abusive childhood who knows. He's a good speaker very charismatic, but batting for all the wrong teams... In most ways.

Soldato

As I said I don't disagree with EVERYTHING he comes out with, I just question the motive and conviction behind what he says.

I am sceptical of everything he says because his livelihood relies on him being in the press because he has said/done something controversial.

If you absolutely must have an example of something he has said that I don't agree with then there is this -

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/twitter-bans-milo-yiannopoulos_uk_578f1644e4b046a0b6141139

^ That whole thing seemed wholly horrible and he was unnecessarily rude to that actress for no reason.

I was referring to his views on society and politics. As for that situation I dont know the full story. I admit it doesnt look nice though.

I will say this though that Ghostbusters movie was atrocious.

Soldato
He's the kind of guy that will say anything about anything to get his 15mins.
He's the perfect spokesman, like the I asian and black ukipers. He's a mockery of all he spouts. He just loves attention for negative reasons and rubbing it in people's faces. Product of abusive childhood who knows. He's a good speaker very charismatic, but batting for all the wrong teams... In most ways.

Fair enough. But does he not speak the truth?

Soldato
Whats wrong with a Jew attacking/criticising Jews?

Is even that too much for people? Jesus Christ.

I'm reading a book by Oswald Mosley at the moment and I have to keep it secret because obviously if you are reading a book by a fascist it must make you a fascist. I mean it couldn't be that I was just reading it out of curiosity could it? Oh no. I must be a fascist.

Also the alt right are like retarded fascists. At least Oswald Mosley and other people in the British Union of Fascists were intelligent. The alt right just make me laugh with their stupidity and their populism.

Soldato
How do you know he doesnt care about the truth. And what has he said to make you think this?

This piece is pretty revealing.

There's also his association with Breitbart - website that is unapologrtically partisan. While Fox News pretends to be "fair and balanced", Breitbart is proud to be biased.

What do you think he cares about when he writes an article entitled "In defence of rape": the truth or gaining attention?

I've yet to hear or see any examples. Oh.... And who are these disenfranchised people you speak of?

Nerdy white males who think that the world owes them something. GamerGaters, the Alt Right, the Anime Right and all kinds of other Internet subcultures.

Soldato

He criticised the movie for being terrible and got banned from Twitter because of what people who follow him said to the actress, he didn't agree with the things they were saying at all, nor did he post anything abusive or out of order.

Milo has some fantastic points on a lot of things and makes a lot of lefties look silly in debates, that's why he's hated. They can't play their usual cards against him because he's a gay guy who dates black guys.

Back
Top Bottom