Mini keyring-sized digital camera/camcorder

Associate
Last edited:
Associate
I bought one 6 months ago and never used it yet LOL.

I have a ton of stuff recorded but nothing of interest really :( Just family stuff mostly but for the last few months I've not used it either, Hence the reason for the sale. Knowing me I'll buy another one when I realize what a mistake I've made :D

Oh yeah Russ, Did the cam arrived today, Forgot to say it will need a charge but apart from that all should be well.

Soldato
That's just the same model as the £9 ones isn't it? I think they have just jacked the price up due to including a sophisticated dash mount system with it.

I saw one site selling them for £99 lol.

EDIT: Ahh just seen its higher res. I dread to think how much space HD footage takes up.

Last edited:

Aod

Aod

Soldato
There is a 720P HD remote fob cam available Here but it is a little more expensive than the basic ones.

i'm skeptical as to whether that's actually a 1280x720 sensor, or the same 640x480 sensor as ALL these other little cams that's been upscaled horrifically to 1280x720

<edit>

Oooh, according to the chucklohr site, these actually are 1280x720px sensors. impressive!

Last edited:
Soldato
I've just received 2 of these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150547532809

I don't support anyone has the webcam driver or the file you need to put on the SD card that you can set the time with?

I've emailed the seller for them but nothing yet. The advert also states that it takes a 1-16gb card, but the manual states 32gb :S The manual also states that its has a red and green light but it doesn't seem to. No idea if it charges and records as well but it seems ok for the price :)

Soldato
Got the software I needed this morning, and slowly reading though this thread.

Just came across the different versions and checked, I have been sent 2 #8's and not the #3's is stated in the sale :(

Soldato
Anyone have any issues with theirs?

I've just gone to charge both of them up for tonight after not using them for about 2 weeks and connected them, orange light comes up but no auto open pop up appears.

Disconnected them and the orange light stays on, buttons do nothing, remove microSD card does not kick in auto off after 15 seconds. Orange lights are still on, reconnected them has done nothing,

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom