missus found me looking at pron

Permabanned
basicaly i got in from work and she came in and found me looking at pron

shes goin off her head saying i dont love her etc.

this isnt helped by the fact she checked my emails and i had one from an internet dating site about me wanting a new password etc.

i only replied to an email from dating company as they had a security breach and needed everyone to reset there passwords

i do love her, we've been together for a year, but shes insecure at best and obviously this situation hasnt helped

any positive advice greatly appreciated

de stink

Soldato
Just explain that you think it is only natural, but if she really has a problem with it you'll stop right away as you don't want to hurt her feelings.

Remind her you love her, you married her and want to be with her forever. Tell her the dating site was to see a mates profile for a laugh.

Man of Honour
pron for the win :cool:

i only replied to an email from dating company as they had a security breach and needed everyone to reset there passwords

If you weren't a member of a dating site then you'd not have received the email... or you're a bit gullible to reply to an email from a dating site you don't belong to :confused:

Permabanned
OP
Just explain that you think it is only natural, but if she really has a problem with it you'll stop right away as you don't want to hurt her feelings.

done that mate, like i said shes insecure

ahem...

can i be honest with you guys.. u know man to man like...

lets just say at the time i was well taking the situation in hand ;)

Soldato
The only solution is to make a home video I reckon
I don't know if you're joking or not, but a mate of mine's gf was INCREDIBLY self conscious..... to the point of light off all the time. He convinced her into filming them.... you know... once. She was disgusted, but for some reason watching it back boosted her confidence and hence sex life.

done that mate, like i said shes insecure
Take her for a walk and just randomly remind her you think she's beautiful/hot. Girls are easy to please*.

* no they're not, in fact, the absolute opposite.

Permabanned
fail.jpg

nelson_ha_ha.jpg

TBH :D:D

Back
Top Bottom