Monaco Grand Prix 2010, Monte Carlo - Race 6/19

Bummer for Alonso.
It looks like Alonso has suffered more bad luck today, after the DNF he had a few weeks back.

The only guys who havent suffered yet are Button and Massa, if memory serves me well.

Bummer for Alonso.
It looks like Alonso has suffered more bad luck today, after the DNF he had a few weeks back.

The only guys who havent suffered yet are Button and Massa, if memory serves me well.

Excuse me, since when does bad luck equate to binning it? He even admitted that to the BBC bird.

Do you think Alsono's accident makes a case for the team to have the 3rd car made up ready in case there are any incidents?

Ferrari used to have two spare cars at Monaco in the 90s.

They have all the bits there, just have one made up ready and leave it in the truck or something.

Do you think Alsono's accident makes a case for the team to have the 3rd car made up ready in case there are any incidents?

Ferrari used to have two spare cars at Monaco in the 90s.

They have all the bits there, just have one made up ready and leave it in the truck or something.

It just said they don't have spare cars any more due to massive cost savings.

They have spare chassis and I imagine they will move everything over onto that.

Having an entire spare car ready would cost a fair amount.

Do you mean that the FIA doesn't allow spare cars or the team just fancy saving a few euros?

I imagine they have all the parts to make up a car from scratch if they need to.

Everyone safely through Q1, i was hoping for some drama.

They have well more than an entire spare car, just in bits instead of being built, its a ridiculous cost saving scheme.

Back
Top Bottom