Monaco Grand Prix 2010, Monte Carlo - Race 6/19

Real shame about Alonso. He was fastest in both sessions on Thursday and when he went out today, his was the fastest time.

But anyway, RedBull, as is the norm this season, in top spot, but Kubica did an unbelievable job to start on the front row. He did very well to get in front of a RedBull.

I think tomorrow's race is open, as the RedBulls have traditionally been strongest in Q3. Their advantage in Q3 for this race is minimal, which means they are going to be vulnerable tomorrow.

Once again, Button, trails his team-mate.

Tomorrow's race should be interesting up until the pitstops, after which everyone will be hanging on to reliability, to the end of the race.

The big mover tomorrow will be Alonso and I expect him to provide most of the excitement.

I thought they had changed it this season so qualy 3 meant they had to start with the fuel they were going to start the race with? :confused:

Blonde moment from me then!

Thats what it's been for the last few years, but as they now have no refuelling then they went back to low fuel qualifying.

All we need now is 2x1hr sessions and 12 laps in each with minimum fuel.

Penalty for Massa I presume? No need for him to slow down there at all. Good session shame kubica couldnt quite match webber, going to be a good race tomorrow as the gap is not so big to the red bulls today. Be interesting to see how many cars alonso can pass tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom