Monitor Calibration - Try before you buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very generous! Been looking at doing this for a while, can you add me please?

I'm in Coventry and am willing to pass it around by hand/meet up if anyone else is in the area!

Very generous! Been looking at doing this for a while, can you add me please?

I'm in Coventry and am willing to pass it around by hand/meet up if anyone else is in the area!

please could i be added.

how much does this service cost ?

Added to the list guys. As explained the cost is £5.40 which is the exact price of the special delivery costs

Just £5 to cover special delivery but you get that back from the guy you are sending it on to

You actually don't get the postage back. Everybody basically pays for their own delivery. I've just sent it on today, again it cost
£5.40 for which you will pay for it to get to you and then when it's time for your to post it onwards the next person will cover the cost of posting.

Definitely worth the £5.40 to try it out. Once I get my new monitor I definitely will invest in a spyder.

Recieved this today....Thanks

Just going to test it now.

One thing im sure ive seen mentioned but cant find it.Ive got dual dell 3007 monitors.

Do i just calibrate the one and then use settings on both the monitors ,with them both being the same:confused:

Thanks

One thing im sure ive seen mentioned but cant find it.Ive got dual dell 3007 monitors.

Do i just calibrate the one and then use settings on both the monitors ,with them both being the same:confused:

Thanks
FAQ:

Thanks

The multi monitor support in Color Eyes display pro is top notch, I would recommend downloading the trial and giving it a whirl. You have to have a graphics card capable of of having two editable look up tables though, or only one screen will be able to be calibrated at a time. Not really a massive issue if not as you don't need more than 1 screen calibrated, it's for colour reference afterall.

If anyone is within 60 miles or so of Maidenhead (SL6 3) and has some time left before they have to return it, I would love to drive over and pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom