Moon Knight (Marvel TV series)

Soldato
Why wouldn't he, he was divorcing his wife.

1. He was trying to hide his existence from Steven. Dating one of his co-workers would be at odds with that aim.

2. Steven was the dominant personality at the time, with Marc only managing to borrow the body for finite periods. Given how serious Marc is, particularly about his mission, how likely is it that he would take an evening off to have a date?

3. Does he actually want to divorce Layla? Or does he just want her as far away from him (and therefore danger) as he can manage? I don't get the impression he is really "over" their relationship at all.

Maybe it was Marc. But there seems to be enough there to suggest a third personality may exist.

Soldato
Just seen the first 2 episodes, I think it was good, Top casting Oscar Isaac, Ethan Hawke, IMO the best marvel TV series so far I want to see more things like this.

I cant wait to see blade but im not sure blade him self would be as good as Wesley Snipes.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I suppose people are saying there's a 3rd personality as he has 3 in the comics?

I read Moon Knight years ago and at the time of reading he had one main personality Mark Spectre so i guess the story evolved since then. Quite interesting and very well done transposing from comic book story onto TV adapation.

Soldato
So why do you keep watching these show you claim not to like? It's weird.

Because people are starved of good shows, love the characters, and hope against hope that Disney won't screw things up. I think a lot of people give up after a few episodes just because it's the same old cookie-cutter mistakes time and time again.

Caporegime
So why do you keep watching these show you claim not to like? It's weird.
which shows? the only other shows I watch but shouldn't are star trek which everyone admits are crap.
marvel super hero rubbish I usually don't bother with because I'm not generation tiktok

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I got about half way through episode 3 and turned it off as I was finding it way too hard to follow what flipping character he was playing all the time!

I’ll try again this weekend and pay a bit more attention :p

Man of Honour
It's a bit slow, but it's better than What If by far :D

Conveniently, all the Gods are 'humans' to save on CGI budget :p Also bit silly how these omnipotent beings can't simply cast their gaze to where the guy is digging for Ammit.

Caporegime
I got about half way through episode 3 and turned it off as I was finding it way too hard to follow what flipping character he was playing all the time!

I’ll try again this weekend and pay a bit more attention :p
Surely the completely different accents, which Oscar said he was doing on purpose to make it easier to identify who was in control, let you know?

Back
Top Bottom