Moon landing coincidence?

Caporegime
Somewhat related, but every time I see a post about the moon on Instagram, I'd say a good 90%+ of the comments are saying the landings were faked.

It's crazy just how many people believe this now... :(

Associate
Somewhat related, but every time I see a post about the moon on Instagram, I'd say a good 90%+ of the comments are saying the landings were faked.

It's crazy just how many people believe this now... :(
I think it's just become a joke to do that now. They don't even have any arguments why.
It's similar to pics of moons and planets with everyone just saying it's CGI.

Soldato
OP
This is why we should have IQ tests to vote.
I voted labour, am I thick?
our labour MP got in, just like like I voted for our local green councillor, who also got in (again) in the local elections too, I'm in an area where there is a block of local green councillors , who do great work, they saved the local outdoor pool, rescued the town hall, and refurbed the train station, and lobbied for an extra hourly train, which we now have,
and one of them saved a well known, much loved , local countryside pub, by turning it into a community owned pub, cleared and opened up bike lanes, they did it all,

the greens here did more good for the town in 8 years (first 2 terms) than the conservative councillors had done in over 20 years, who just let the place rot with total mismanagement! it was even discovereed that they were purposely running the lido down, to sell it for cheap to the next door river port for backhanders! everyone just votes green here in local elections now because of tallthis, the greens get things done!
I will probably vote labour again next time in the next general election to keep reform out, as a constituency near us went to reform

who did you vote for?
I read the manifestos, did you?
reform on paper was actually pretty good, tax breaks for NHS workers was a very good idea, but labour are right up there with the changes that I want to see, plus I wanted the conservatives out, like most sane people, so double bubble for me there, 'm very happy with the result, reform is a bit worrying, but at least they take conservative seats away from them
but har har, I get your joke, very Droll! have you thought about giving up work to become a full time internet comedian?

Last edited:
Soldato
I voted labour, am I thick?
our labour MP got in, just like like I voted for our local green councillor, who also got in (again) in the local elections too, I'm in an area where there is a block of local green councillors , who do great work, they saved the local outdoor pool, rescued the town hall, and refurbed the train station, and lobbied for an extra hourly train, which we now have,
and one of them saved a well known, much loved , local countryside pub, by turning it into a community owned pub, cleared and opened up bike lanes, they did it all,

the greens here did more good for the town in 8 years (first 2 terms) than the conservative councillors had done in over 20 years, who just let the place rot with total mismanagement! it was even discovereed that they were purposely running the lido down, to sell it for cheap to the next door river port for backhanders! everyone just votes green here in local elections now because of tallthis, the greens get things done!
I will probably vote labour again next time in the nex tgeneral election to keep reform out, as a constituency near us went to reform

who did you vote for?
I read the manifestos, did you?
reform on paper was actually pretty good, tax breaks for NHS workers was a very good idea, but labour are right up there with the changes that I want to see, plus I wanted the conservatives out, like most sane people, so double bubble for me there, 'm very happy with the result, reform is a bit worrying, but at least they take conservative seats away from them
but har har, I get your joke, very Droll! have you thought about giving up work to become a full time internet comedian?

Wow as if you took my comment that seriously to type all that out. :cry:

Look like I triggered something. :p

I don't see what the made up nonsense of star signs has to do with anything. Only a very stupid person believes in this crap. The star signs are so vague that they could apply to anyone. You may as well be like arthur conan doyle and believe in fairies at the bottom of the garden.

Soldato
think?
Several different nations have lunar satellites that have photographed every part of the moon. The lunar landers, flags, buggy trails are clearly visible in all their photo sets.
There are also several mirrors on the moon, left by various missions that astronomers from around The World have been bouncing lasers off since 1969, which are in exactly the position that they were put by people walking on the moon and who took hi-res photos of them when they put them down.

People who don't believe in the moon landings or are in any way sceptical about them are all, every single of them, 100%, bona fide idiots.

Man of Honour
actually I'm going by american dates, and astrology, which makes sense, considering it was an american mission

You're going by ancient Greek astrology. The names you use make that very clear. I've yet to meet any believer in astrology who understands even the most basic aspects of their own beliefs, such as which school of astrology they believe in.

Since you're using an ancient Greek school of astrology, the next key question is whether or not you account for precession and why. So far, no believer I've asked even knew what precession is or why it's so important to astrology.

But it's silly nonsense anyway. Some ancient Greeks created patterns that aren't there, using some stars, ignoring others and being completely unaware of all the stars they couldn't see with the naked eye. The whole idea of the patterns of stars used in ancient Greek astrology is complete nonsense. Then there's the idea that these arbitrary and fictional patterns of stars determine the future and people's lives. Even if the patterns existed (which they don't) how would that work?

Foretelling the future by looking at tea leaves "makes sense" a lot more. At least tea leaves exist.

Soldato
OP
to type all that out
I guess that I'm still lagging on current affairs, what would you like to talk about? football managers? american politics? how interesting ,a nd I'm well known to start rambling, it's just what my brain does after the stroke, my point was that I take voting seriously, and really think about it after getting Blair in on my first voting experience, I really do not think that starmer will make some of the mistakes that blair made,
meanwhile many people don't even vote, especially bizarre for females who had a women die, and women put in prison, etc to give them the vote, not to mention all the people who died to keep the country a free , and democratic one, mind you I'm sure that the battle for britain was a fun lark! wheee dakka dakka, wheee, oh no, everyone else is dead!
I'm not triggered, you wish!
Only special flakes of snow morons suggest that people have been triggered, stop projecting, I'm just talking about a subject that you brought up, it's called context.
I do note that you have not answered my question, are you scared of saying who you voted for? bit yellow?

Last edited:
Soldato
I guess that I'm still lagging on current affairs, what would you like to talk about? football managers? american politics? how interesting ,and I'm well known to start rambling, it's just what my brain does after the stroke, my point was that I take voting seriously, and really think about it after getting Blair in on my first voting experience, I really do not think that starmer will make some of the mistakes that blair made,
meanwhile many people don't even vote, especially bizarre for females who had a women die, and women put in prison, etc to give them the vote not to mention all the people who died to keep the country a free , and democratic one, mind you I'm sure that the battle for britain was a fun lark! wheee dakka dakka, wheee, oh no, everyone else is dead!
I'm not triggered, you wish!
Only special flakes of snow morons suggest that people have been triggered, stop projecting, I'm just talking about a subject that you brought up, it's called context.
I do note that you have not answered my question, are you scared of saying who you voted for? bit yellow?
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Soldato
I've got to check with the experts, but I believe this is almost one of the fastest off track threads recorded so far for 2024.

Should I trim my Fig tree now or later?

Last edited:
Associate
Hey guys, guys, GUYS, he's on to something! The moon causes cancer :eek:

Edit: and was the invention of the 69. nice.

Edit edit. 69s cause cancer
. and the moon. not nice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom