Mooooo ....SMASH!

Soldato
Surely after the 2nd time there was a bull/cow on the motorway, the police would have tracked down the farmer and get him/her to fix the fence or something! I can't imagine how surprised and scared you must have been when you saw it. I'm prepared for cars to do anything on motorways or small animals, but not cattle.

Soldato
**** me thats unlucky. I was driving that exact same stretch last night. Youre lucky to come out relatively lightly though, hope you get everything sorted and feel better soon.

Associate
well if its happened 3 times in a week.. lets hope the other cars came off as well as you have *lets admit it could be a lot worse*.

I think the best bit will be talkin to your insurance.

"did you exchange details with the driver of the other vehicle"

"errr no.... the cow died at the scene!"

"Sir I cannot talk to you if your going to use abbusive langauge"

*hang up*

Man of Honour
I actually think you were doing 70mph and NOTHING MORE looking at that, I think you should change that first post to confirm this, I think you made a typo. ;)

Soldato
OP
I did find it funny when the police gave me breath test. I was struggling and to breathe and says "Breath as hard as you can into this thing" I CANT F-ING BREATHE!!!!!!! lol.

Have to wait until Monday to hear the good news. Just got back from Dealers and found a GTI for 14795 which i DO NOT WANT. I also saw the car i want (but not in the colour they had) a DBP R32 mmmm :) It was 22950. Its the perfect time for an upgrade if ever i am going to do so.

Soldato
well if its happened 3 times in a week.. lets hope the other cars came off as well as you have *lets admit it could be a lot worse*.

*hang up*

Better than some of the jokes in GD.

Soldato

*hang up*

HAHAHAHAHA LEGEND!!!

Sorry to hear about your car mate, hope your alright.

Back
Top Bottom