more antec 300 pics..

Associate
Hey Ed,
have you cleaned your fan filter out yet?
i got mine around the same time you got yours but only have 1 additional fan up front.
its a 120mm tricool out of my NSK series case. ive had to rub the mesh down at the front a couple of times but have not had it open since initial install

nice pics btw cant believe no one has modded this case yet its got so much potential and cheap to replace :)

Soldato
OP
ive cleaned it about 5/6 times now.

i just do it every time i do something inside the pc, which has been a lot recently.

i thought about a side window, but then decided not to due to my very limited experience and lack of money if things were to go wrong at the moment. must admit a matt black finish on the inside would look very good tho.

Associate
tuniq.jpg

the tuniq tower fits nicely

tuniq2.jpg

front.jpg

lol i made a fan filter for the side fan out of tights:D
tites.jpg

cables.jpg

hi is it not best to have the corsair psu unside down so the fan is taking air out of the case aswell

Soldato
OP
i did put it that way originally as it seemed most logical, but then i saw some little hooks that lift it up of the bottum of the case (allowing airflow for the fan) so i decided to do that instead. the main reason i decided to change it over was for cable management which i am kinda fussy about.

hents the mod im planning to do in a few weeks.

i know this is nothing to do with your question, but i thought instead of making a new thread...

heres a mock up i did on paint :)oforgive the 1337 skills:o)

cablesafter2.jpg

the lil green and blue circles represent small led's that will be hidden behind the hd cage. the random colour'd cables are just so you can see where they all are and the black stuff at the bottom is the akasa sound proof stuff (mostly for looks to be honest).

im new to this, but think its Achievable?

Associate
Ed how much space you got from the top of the Tuniq tower to the side of the case.
Because i want to fit a different cooler from the TT which has the height of 159mm where the TT is 153mm, would i have enough space to fit it in without it touching the side panel.
Thanks.

~Slash

Soldato
OP
it looks like about 2cm from the side pannel. i cant rly measure it accuratly enough to be certain, but to me it looks like 6mm extra would fit ok. either way its going to be very tight.

Associate
EdGey so it doesnt add heat leaving it that way then m8 the PSU im on about,mine will be here tomorrow aswell just bought 2 blue 120mm fans for the front to see what it looks like,will put some pictures up when finished

Associate
my case came today and i put a few blue fans in the front and one on the side and its a good build case for the price you pay,very happy with it,needs a bit cable tidying but has knocked 9deg of my motherboard temp and cpu gone down aswell so very happy

Associate
cheers EdGey thats what it looks like duroxis m8,for the price it is a smart piece of kit,cables could have been just that bit longer but even with the top fan on low and the back fan on medium its banging the hot air out,and it really does look the part,you wont be disappointed with one m8

Back
Top Bottom