"More than 1,000 girls abused in Telford for generations" - Inquiry report published.

I’d love to understand how you reached this conclusion.

Perhaps by having an understandingly jaundiced view of both the councils involved and the ethnicity and occupation of many of the abusers? Fear of promotional consequences and a total lack of moral fortitude has let this situation arise and continue. Such trite and useless "schemes" give the gullible some incorrect idea of something worthwhile being done, whilst in reality the council is doing sod all, save wasting the taxpayers money.

Perhaps by having an understandingly jaundiced view of both the councils involved and the ethnicity and occupation of many of the abusers? Fear of promotional consequences and a total lack of moral fortitude has let this situation arise and continue. Such trite and useless "schemes" give the gullible some incorrect idea of something worthwhile being done, whilst in reality the council is doing sod all, save wasting the taxpayers money.

There’s nothing understandable about this and it’s a very strange way of thinking.

I’d understand scepticism. I do not understand prejudice.

Prejudice is not a complex trait to understand. It's pretty much endemic in human nature.

Lmao.

I understand what prejudice is. I do not understand why prejudice is being displayed here in such a ridiculous way. There are levels to it. For example, there is a big difference between saying all taxi drivers are arrogant and all taxi drivers rape kids.

Because clearly all taxi drivers are the same innit, they all look alike and fiddle the kids!!!

I forget the details of the men convicted in the Telford, Rotherham and Oxford cases. But if the majority were taxi drivers it doesn't mean all taxi drivers are perpetrators of this type of crime but it might be most perpetrtors of this crime are taxi drivers. In which case Resident's comment glib as it was has a ring of truth.

Last edited:
I would have thought this would have been posted in here given the nature of the crime

Maybe not......I guess the scum in this instance are too white and aetheist/christian for some people in this thread to make a comment on it as it doesn't fit with their usual talking points.....

I would have thought this would have been posted in here given the nature of the crime

Maybe not......I guess the scum in this instance are too white and aetheist/christian for some people in this thread to make a comment on it as it doesn't fit with their usual talking points.....

You do realise it was only posted on BBC 45 mins ago... That might be a reason no one has posted it until now rather than your alleged race issue

Back
Top Bottom