MOTO GP 2011

Associate
C'mon guys the bickering will get this thread locked :p

Understood.

I just find it disrespectful to continually troll and name call a rider given how hard they work and how dangerous their occupation is. Just because you like another rider, doesn't mean you have to hang **** on someone else, especially given their name.

Hopefully we can all move on from now :D

Associate
Crutchlow would have loved to have been in that battle. He probably would have hugged Rossi after the race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG5vqm745Vk

What a moaning ****. Loved it how Rossi just thought it was normal, and didn't know what the interviewer meant.

What a pathetic **** to take another rival out. Force them wide, collect points. Definitely says a lot about the supporters he has here. Then acts as if it never happened. All smiles.

Last edited:
Associate
So are you guys going to continue the immaturity and name calling. I've already explained why I feel Casey has a right to be disgruntled. Those are genuine reasons. Looking at Rossi's past, there have been times when he has been very unsporting. Would you be mad if your rival took you out of a race, but he himself finished.

The funny thing in all of this is that I have the same amount of support for Spies, Stoner and Edwards so really it's not a national thing.

Soldato
So are you guys going to continue the immaturity and name calling. I've already explained why I feel Casey has a right to be disgruntled. Those are genuine reasons. Looking at Rossi's past, there have been times when he has been very unsporting. Would you be mad if your rival took you out of a race, but he himself finished.

The funny thing in all of this is that I have the same amount of support for Spies, Stoner and Edwards so really it's not a national thing.

I'm sorry but I don't agree with your opinion of the events.

Are you talking about the Leguna Seca race?

Associate
I'm sorry but I don't agree with your opinion of the events.

Are you talking about the Leguna Seca race?

You're not forgiven but I'm talking about numerous events. Laguna Seca you may disagree with but I feel given what happened in Spain this year, Casey has a right to complain about getting taken out. Then again, all the Rossi fans will sing the same chorus.

It's not like Rossi is a perfect rider, he's talented but with moments like Jerez 2005 it puts a shadow (in my opinion) on Rossi. Take what you will but I feel if he didn't have a valid reason to complain, he wouldn't.

Permabanned
It's a shame you continue with the pathetic trolling. I didn't think toseland was that bad but good luck to your next tim henman :)

EDIT: He'll need it for sure.

I've only replied to you once skippy !

Toseland lost his bottle well before he joined motogp, and has more interest in his pop group than his riding, he can't even hack it in WSB now.

Crutchlow has the hunger and the balls to hang it all out.

And whats tim henman got to do with me he's english......

Soldato
You're not forgiven but I'm talking about numerous events. Laguna Seca you may disagree with but I feel given what happened in Spain this year, Casey has a right to complain about getting taken out. Then again, all the Rossi fans will sing the same chorus.

It's not like Rossi is a perfect rider, he's talented but with moments like Jerez 2005 it puts a shadow (in my opinion) on Rossi. Take what you will but I feel if he didn't have a valid reason to complain, he wouldn't.

It was a racing incident, and Rossi went straight to Stacey to apologise. But Stacey couldn't even accept that and had a moan about the way he did it.

"your ambition outways your talent" lol

Even had a moan about the marshalls helping Rossi more, even though Stacey was on his feet and Rossi was trapped under 2 bikes.

Moan, moan, moan.

Soldato
I watched the race last night and a bit shocked by the the Simoncelli punishment, it was an aggressive move but from the replays I felt he did leave just about enough room on the inside, had Pedrosa actually been able to get the bike stopped for the corner, he couldn't or felt he couldn't, sat the bike up and crashed into Simoncelli, no way does that deserve a ride through...

Great to see Rossi getting back up there, bit early to say for sure after just one track but has he turned that Ducati around a bit to the point where he can push a bit more and get further up the field?

Fell sorry for Pedrosa as well, fairly 'minor' crash and a broken collarbone, that's a severe dent in his chances for the championship

yes your take on it is like mine, you could see danny had a bobble and had to pick it up

i also hate all this interfering in bike and car racing these days

Associate
I've only replied to you once skippy !

Toseland lost his bottle well before he joined motogp, and has more interest in his pop group than his riding, he can't even hack it in WSB now.

Crutchlow has the hunger and the balls to hang it all out.

And whats tim henman got to do with me he's english......

You can call me by my username, not skippy.

Good luck to Crutch, not sure how well he will do though.

Associate
It was a racing incident, and Rossi went straight to Stacey to apologise. But Stacey couldn't even accept that and had a moan about the way he did it.

"your ambition outways your talent" lol

Even had a moan about the marshalls helping Rossi more, even though Stacey was on his feet and Rossi was trapped under 2 bikes.

Moan, moan, moan.

Again with the pathetic name calling. Says a lot about the user really.

Rossi was in the wrong and again, whether incidental or not took out another user. Casey has the right to complain after being taken out. The fact that he was not offered help compared to Rossi is completely disgusting. Doesn't matter if he's on his feet, marshalls should confirm. Read up on the thread and you will see this. Please go back to your greasey cave and try again.

Troll, troll, troll.

Associate
Not sure why you are getting so upset about me calling him Moaner, but you had better get used to it.

Not sure why you continue your pathetic name calling but I'm sure you'll be hearing from the mods very soon. I'll keep calling you up for your mistakes and blind judgements. Get used to that :)

He's been doing well so far 'Garido' :p

Good for him "hutch-sco"

Back
Top Bottom