Moto X+1... let the hype-beasting begin!

I plumped for the X at sale price last night ( Black with Bamboo). After much pondering I figured to the Nexus 6 is just a little to big, I don't really watch video on the phone as I have tablet. Just cheap enough for me to upgrade again this time next year when the 810 Snapdragon phones are out, rather than every2 years when I buy a flagship phone. Should get Lollipop fairly soon.

So you can return a custom-made Moto X and get a full refund within 14 days?

Yup, have email confirmation.

I sent an email asking

I want to order a Moto X 2nd gen through Moto Maker but I would like to know about your return policy.

Thank you for contacting Motorola.

I can confirm that you have 14 day after your phone is delivered to return it to us.

I also found a big thread in XDA where a lot of people brought the Moto X during the sale last year in USA and successfully returned it.

Good to know about the returns policy. Going to be a few shipped out on the 9th as mine too gives the 10th though expect a guide only. Went black front and back and gold trim. Couldn't make my mind up between gold or red. Now thinking maybe should have gone red! Concerned leather would wear quickly and not keen on the wood backs. That and a few reports of the veneer lifting at the edges. 32gb memory option too.

These things always come just too late.

Got myself a note 4 at weekend (Arrived today).

If this had been available i would have jumped all over it.

Oh, well, if i don't enjoy the note 4 i can always jump ship (Won't be the first time i've done so!) :D

Haha :D. I got White + Natural Leather and gold trim 32gb off course. GF got White + purple + violet trim, actual really like the purple and also the blue so if I do like the device I might switch from leather. Wear on the leather in some reviews seems bad.

Yup, have email confirmation.

I sent an email asking

I also found a big thread in XDA where a lot of people brought the Moto X during the sale last year in USA and successfully returned it.

Just wanted to confirm as a UK customer, I returned the MotoMaker X I bought on release and the full cost was refunded to my credit card this morning. Took about a week and a half from sending the phone back.

£360 is a good price for this device, it's better value and that puts it where I feel it should be - above the Nexus 5 but not in superphone territory (£400+)

@Richy888 Seems like you buying the Moto X 2014 has kicked started the Droid rumours and it's now in overdrive! ;)

Sensible choice going with black front and back, I would've gone for the same configuration but either silver or red.

I've read quite a few reports that the leather wears very quickly with some saying their leather backs have arrived with scratches prior to users even opening the box.

Ahh perfect, thanks a lot - wasn't sure about the trim colour!

How long does it take for it to ship?

I'm not 100% the silver trim on MotoMaker is the same as on the standard black model but I reckon it probably is. I don't see why it would be different anyway.

Mine took 5 days to arrive from date of order, but that was on release. I've heard 10th of November quoted today.

Back
Top Bottom