MotoGP 2023 + Fantasy Team

Dropped Pecco for Martin and boosted him :rolleyes: also Marc for Aleix. Need Martin to get a flying start.

fantasy-team-barca.jpg

Fancy Acosta today. Marc is struggling on the one laps but definitely got held up by his brother earlier. Guess we have to just watch him tear through the pack again... :P

Not got the words for that one :p

"I broke off the wing on turn 2 then the bike was better" . Not even sure he was joking !

Last edited:
Well that race has gone straight to the top of my all time faves, sharing a spot with the '21 Austria. What a blinder. Gutted for Raul though, that could've been an absolutely epic finish for him.

Well that race has gone straight to the top of my all time faves, sharing a spot with the '21 Austria. What a blinder. Gutted for Raul though, that could've been an absolutely epic finish for him.
There was no way Raul was winning that one. Shame for him to go out like that though:(

There was no way Raul was winning that one. Shame for him to go out like that though:(

He'll hopefully learn something from that. His pace was amazing until he threw it down the road.

Marc isn't making Ducati's decision any easier. From 14th to 2nd is incredible but the riders were saying it was proper slippy and Marc is the very best in low grip races. They surely can't let Jorge go to another factory but Marc also wants factory. Maybe he'll settle for a factory setup at Pramac as it seems they aren't going to Yamaha now. Though you have to fancy Marc to win the championship in 2025 on a factory Ducati and you surely want the factory team to win, not the satellite team. Decisions decisions.

I reckon it will come down to who wants how much money :D

Well Marc already has enough money for several lifetimes and he could bring far bigger sponsors with him than Jorge. Its honestly to difficult to call. I would imagine Ducati management are torn, I would think Gigi Dall'Igna wants Marc as he is a proven world champion 8 times over and is likely still the best rider in the world but is getting old. I would imagine Davide Tardozzi wants Jorge as Pecco clearly doesn't like Marc and it could be fireworks with him sharing the garage.

Fortunately we only have to wait 1 week to find out.

Well Marc already has enough money for several lifetimes and he could bring far bigger sponsors with him than Jorge. Its honestly to difficult to call. I would imagine Ducati management are torn, I would think Gigi Dall'Igna wants Marc as he is a proven world champion 8 times over and is likely still the best rider in the world but is getting old. I would imagine Davide Tardozzi wants Jorge as Pecco clearly doesn't like Marc and it could be fireworks with him sharing the garage.

Fortunately we only have to wait 1 week to find out.
Apparently, some of Marcs personal sponsors are rivals to the factory teams. (Red bull, Oakley etc) A big money headache to sort out if moving to the Red team.

I know JM is having a great (possibly the best) season, but if either JM or MM said they'll leave if they don't get the seat, I think Digi would keep MM. He's too good and too much of a threat else where.

Race day! :)

I'd love to see MM at KTM/GasGas, I think it would suit his style, especially seeing what Acosta is doing. The duke looks like it needs to be smooth and I'm not sure how much input MM will have in the direction of development at Ducati, where as KTM could be more open.

Would he want to leave a Duke 25 factory now bike though, and jump to the unknown? (Carbon frame, WP etc) Might be too much of a gamble.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom