MotoGP 2023 + Fantasy Team

I hope he does well too ! They've lost two great riders to get Marc on that seat so guess they're pretty happy with how he's riding that bike

I'd definitely describe Jorge Martin as great, and I think Ducati will regret letting him go. Enea Bastianini isn't in the same league. He's a good rider but he's not in the same league as Marquez, Bagnaia or Martin.

Gigi sees all the data and Marc is almost matching Pecco and Jorge on what is apparently an early version of the 2023 bike. No other 2023 bike is anywhere near these two. Now imagine what he can do on a fully up to date factory bike. I don't blame Ducati for choosing Marc.

I bet MM can't wait to go head - head with Peco, to prove and confirm his status.

Peco needs to cement his place at the top to maybe not have his previous championships tarnished.

Fireworks. :)

Fairplay if anyone predicted at the start of the season that Marquez would be going to Factory Ducati and Martin over to Aprillia in 2025.

Enea getting Martin on the last corner at Mugello was fantastic. I hope that Enea comes on strong the rest of the season.

I'm salivating at the thought of watching the rest of this season unfold.

All change at Aprilia next year. Vinales is off to Tech 3 KTM and will team up with Bastianini. I wonder who will team up with Martin?

We already knew Miller had lost his factory ride but he's out of KTM completely which doesn't come as much of a surprise. I still expect KTM will swap Miller and Acosta around mid season.

Fair play KTM are throwing the kitchen sink at 2025. Not sure about Vinales, he's as fast as anyone on his day, problem is his day only comes 3x a season. Jack is a great guy but he's done nothing on the KTM outside of a few races at the beginning of 2023. Sport at this level is cruel.

Mir to Aprilia makes sense.

Fair play KTM are throwing the kitchen sink at 2025. Not sure about Vinales, he's as fast as anyone on his day, problem is his day only comes 3x a season. Jack is a great guy but he's done nothing on the KTM outside of a few races at the beginning of 2023. Sport at this level is cruel.

Mir to Aprilia makes sense.

Agreed. When Vinales is good he's a stellar rider but when he's not good he's nowhere.

Mir to Aprilia seems like the likely option. Gotta feel slightly sorry for Marini to be stuck with that pile of junk for another season.

The beast should/could be good. Mav could go either way.
Maybe the first to win with four manufacturers!

I hadn't thought about it like that, but yes, Vinales could well be the first rider to win for 4 different manufacturers.

It'll be Pramac Yahama from 2025 onwards.

I know it'll be very financially compelling but for Pramac to go from a potential world champion on the best bike on the season to a crap Yamaha the next does seem like they're shooting themselves in the foot.

And probably hoping for a turn in fortune with the new rules/regs, it might make the IL4 more relevant.
Deffo some painful years to endure though.

Outstanding weekend from Pecco, not a foot wrong. Just went about it his own way.

Tired pressure issue is/was annoying. Rules are rules though I suppose. Missing data from the early spill on Sat probably didn't help.
Some nasty offs.

Can't believe JM!
Fair play to Pecco, keeping the pressure on.
Cracking ride for MM, especially after the offs. And the bros on the podium.

Back
Top Bottom