MotoGP 2023 + Fantasy Team

Should be a good sprint today . Marc was a second up on the next fastest gp23 when he crashed. Pecco and Martin are flying as usual and vinales has pulled it together after whatever he was upto last week. Even the Yamaha's are going well

Last edited:
Mugello is such an incredible circuit. Only ridden it once and would love to go back. Has a bit of everything and so stupidly fast.

Pecco is on another level at this track, can't see past him winning tomorrow. Jorge throwing a lead away in one weekend. Pedro signing for KTM is good news, I wonder who will be going to GasGas, I'm still hoping Marc will move there.

Yup, I agree, I rode it a few years ago, my favourite track by far :)
Same result today for tomorrow will work wonders for my sweepstake

Yeah it needed to maybe be a bit hotter and force them all on to the medium tyre, they were all trying to conserve theirs and when Pecco gets in front there he is like a metronome. Hopefully Assen will give us some great racing. Boo to 3 weekends off though.

I don't understand how Jack Miller is still on the factory KTM. I know he's lost his seat to Pedro Acosta next year but I fully expect KTM to swap them around mid season and put Miller on the Tech 3 bike which he'd be lucky to retain for 2025.

He's either crashing, or he's slow.

Last edited:
So now it's switched and MArquez is going to Ducati with Martin to go elsewhere completely! Interested in how this plays out for the rest of the year if so.

La Gazzetta dello Sport has been reporting that the seat is signed and sealed for Martin. They're usually not far wrong but I guess anything is possible.

I thought it'd be Martin to the factory team and Marquez staying with Gresini but on a GP25.

Just been announced that Martin has signed for aprillia !!!

Didn't see that coming after this weekends rumours but can't blame him for chasing what I guess is where the big money is. That 24 Ducati is rapid but KTM/gasgas and aprillia arent far behind. Somewhere between the 23 and 24 Ducati if you look at the standings

Amazing news! Pecco and Marc in the same garage has the ingredients for an explosive season. Jorge missed out again but I think Ducati made the right choice, Marc is still a huge pull, compare how many 89 flags there are compared to 93. It would be funny if Jorge won the title and took the #1 plate to Aprilia though.

Also talk there will be no Red Bull GasGas next year but 4 Red Bull KTM branded bikes instead. The Beast to KTM??

I hope he does well too ! They've lost two great riders to get Marc on that seat so guess they're pretty happy with how he's riding that bike

Back
Top Bottom