Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Caporegime
I find it unlikely that such a large collection of messages and photos could be drawn up so quickly unless they were genuine.

The accusations have been known about for a couple of weeks; and the screenshots could be relatively easily created. Obtaining images of Horner is easy enough. I don't think its fake (for the reasons I gave above) but I don't think the length of time needed is a reason to disbelieve.

Caporegime
The accusations have been known about for a couple of weeks; and the screenshots could be relatively easily created. Obtaining images of Horner is easy enough. I don't think its fake (for the reasons I gave above) but I don't think the length of time needed is a reason to disbelieve.

If they were fake, Christian and RB would have immediately said so.

Soldato
Horner is to meet with Ben Sulayem over the situation. I also saw a report Domencali is flying out to Bahrain because of the leaks. Meanwhile, the Daily Mail - which I'm sure we all regard as a beacon of unimpeachable truth - is reporting that Geri has cancelled her flights out to join him and has told friends she is contemplating ending things with Horner after he lied to her.

Not sure he can cling on through this.
Yet the same news paper reports..
Factual reporting, yeah right..

Soldato
Narrator: "As it turns out, he was not in fact, a good boy"

"cheers, Santa"

R7KRv9j.png

Soldato
If she attends the race then it's a calculated "play" imo and really a sad, sad situation for her. Speculation will rise as to Geri herself being controlled and manipulated to save face for Christian.

Transmission breaker
Don
Plot twist, the messages were between him and geri trying out some new role play scenario.
M. Night Shyamalan level Plot twist, Geri has been sleeping with Jos Verstappen, and was catfishing Horner by-proxy, working with the lady in question to allow an easy divorce!

Last edited:
Caporegime
"having taken off before the 'leaked texts' email". Yikes if that's true.
It's a private jet she can turn around anytime she wants, its not like shes ona jet with no internet in economy class with 500 other people

news sites love to post absolute worthless crap

AI are the new interns it seems

How come these texts from so called intelligent wealthy individuals are always about the level of that joey guy from Essex?
but the other woman would be telling us it was his intelligence that attracted her no doubt..(nothing to do with his wallet )

seems to always be the case., it's almost like a reversal, where he's the idiot and she is just leading him on gaining evidence. knowing she will blow him up to further her career and collect all the sympathy.

I bet she loved every minute of it. why drag it out over so long?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom