Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Soldato
Where are you following currently for that? A reddit mod just posted in one of the threads saying that anyone sharing leaks will be permabanned.

As in where am I going to find Christian's spicy photos? I don't even like the guys face, I'm not going to start looking to see pictures of his wang. Or oily finger.

Caporegime
Where is this 4pm rumour coming from? Anyone remotely reliable or just randoms on reddit guessing something might happen in qualifying because the last leak was during practice?

Soldato
I’m not sure what’s worse for her, being there amongst this **** show or being home knowing he’s far away chasing other women.

If she attends the race then it's a calculated "play" imo and really a sad, sad situation for her. Speculation will rise as to Geri herself being controlled and manipulated to save face for Christian.

To be fair she was the mistress not that long ago, nobody should be having any sympathy for her whatsoever, she deserves it all.

Soldato
She absolutely knew what kind of character he was from with how they got together. She's an idiot if she didn't see him coming.

It's a classic tale as old as time. The story of he Hippopotamus.

Back
Top Bottom