Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Soldato
Of course. Because I don't think the answer to a CEO having an affair with a subordinate is that "it takes two to tango lolz". Irrespective of who is involved. It just so happens that Horner is involved, who has history of cheating on his partner, so it just makes it that slightly easier to believe what he's been accused of is real. Oh that, and the messages.

I think those denying the messages are real should probably learn how to read. Today Horner said: "The only reason this has gained so much attention is because of the leakage and attention in the media which has been very trying in many respects." I hate to point out the obvious, but it's only a leak if it's real. So maybe stop banging that drum for starters.

Funnily enough Horner is also keen to draw a line under the investigation, yet Honda say "We do not have full details on the matter at this point, therefore Honda are not in a position to make any detailed comment. We look forward to full clarity as soon as possible." So no, it's not going away any time soon.

At the end of the day, I called it a Trumpian defence from the start. The messages are real. Horner had an affair with a colleague. And RB is such a ****house toxic company that they just think they can bully their way through it, sack the woman (that'll be the next step) and be done with it. Disgusting.

The only 'positive' is that surely by following the events and decisions through, surely this woman is free to talk to the press as she didn't take a payoff. That'll be interesting.

None of which has anything to do with the female being suspended today for being dishonest.

How many times does this have to be spelt out in black and white? Unless anyone is privy to info that has not been reported.

Soldato
No-one is going to care about this in a months time.
All people are going to be talking about is Red Bull winning race after race after race. Yeh the RB brand must be beside themselves being this successful.
I'm not so sure, it feels like someone really has it in for Horner.

With regards to your other comment I think I'd rather have the success without all the surrounding drama myself.. Lol

Soldato
I'm not so sure, it feels like someone really has it in for Horner.

With regards to your other comment I think I'd rather have the success without all the surrounding drama myself.. Lol

What's that saying? There is no such thing as bad publicity? ;)

I can't see many people outside of F1 caring too much if there's nothing illegal to it, it's just another rich person/ celebrity having an affair.

Caporegime
??? But you don't even specifically know the details of the suspension. And why is Horner now needing to be suspended just because she is? Do explain?

If someone is suspended for an investigation it needs to be both regardless who is at fault as there hasn't been no decision yet!? Have you even seen the chats? LOL

Last edited:
Soldato
If someone is suspended for an investigation it needs to be both regardless who is at fault as there hasn't been no decision yet!? Have you even seen the chats? LOL

What are you on about? What investigation? Neither were suspended during the first investigation which has since concluded. and now Red Bull obviously have enough information about something she's done to warrant suspending her. So once again, why are you suddenly suspending Horner? Horner is no longer under investigation for anything.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Are you able to share your sources on that, or are you on the legal team, which is why you say it's obvious?

I don't know how many more times you need telling, but here we go again;

They aren't fake.

No one has denied their authenticy from the Horner/RB camp. It would be the first thing they would do if they were just completely fabricated nonsense that someone did on Photoshop.

Last edited:
Soldato
Shock horror as obviously terrible person turns out to indeed be terrible.

With everything going on in the world and in politics etc, I can only come to the conclusion that people are incredibly poor judges of character.

I don't know how many more times you need telling, but here we go again;

They aren't fake.

No one has denied their authenticy from the Horner/RB camp. It would be the first thing they would do if they were just completely fabricated nonsense that someone did on Photoshop.

What would be the point? You wouldn't believe them anyway. Look at your first post after this became public. You judged him guilty without knowing anything about it.

Caporegime
What are you on about? What investigation? Neither were suspended during the first investigation which has since concluded. and now Red Bull obviously have enough information about something she's done to warrant suspending her. So once again, why are you suddenly suspending Horner? Horner is no longer under investigation for anything.

The first investigation was before the chats was it not?

Back
Top Bottom