Motorsport Off Topic Thread

Soldato
It's the only excitement in f1.
Its not. Going away for many more moons
Yup, this is more enjoyable than the racing which has been duller than dishwater.

German TV says Helmut Marko is going to be suspended on Monday :o
SUwXj.gif

Man of Honour
So are we assuming from that (if it happens) that he’s the potential leaker?
Wouldn't be surprised if he egged the girl on to stitch up Horner, and once he kept his job further questions were asked of her and she spilt the beans,
that could be where her suspension for dishonest behaviour came from and Marko's pending suspension, may well see a pitlane ban for Jos very soon as well

That's just my personal musings ofc :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
So are we assuming from that (if it happens) that he’s the potential leaker?

Certainly one possibility, or he's fought against Horner or stood up for the girl and lost. Or anything else really.

Clear as mud, really.

I can see Marko being enough of a gob to spill the beans if he is booted. Max is said to be close to Marko, wonder how he'll react?

Soldato
Max in a Merc... Would you want him in your car if you can't build a winner? Imo max to Merc and a strong driver to redbull (lando) results in max having a meltdown and another red bull championship.

Soldato
So to summarise, Max thinks Helmut built the team from nothing and Horner thinks he did. For me it boils down to who Red Bull values the most, Horner or Max ultimately.

Get the popcorn ready and strap in its going to be a wild ride!

Soldato
Imagine him with a decent human being as a manager, bet the numbers of 'haters' would drop significantly.
Not to disagree for the sake of it, but it’s his own attitude that stinks as well. Perhaps he’s young enough for that to improve as the years go on, especially yes if Horner and Marko go. But he brings it on himself, currently.

Back
Top Bottom