Motorsport Off Topic Thread

I’d assumed there was some journalistic stretching of the truth in the reports about Max and Marko but watching him talk on Sky just now, it’s pretty clear cut. If Marko goes, he will be off as well.
This is the thing, why couldn’t he have just played the game and said some media savvy response - assuming red bull want this to blow over.

Phrase I learnt when I was kid no one person is bigger than the team. Max would do well to keep that mind.

This is the thing, why couldn’t he have just played the game and said some media savvy response - assuming red bull want this to blow over.

Phrase I learnt when I was kid no one person is bigger than the team. Max would do well to keep that mind.
His ego has grown too big and he genuinely believes he is bigger than the team. I'm hoping Horner does win this war now and we can finally find out how good Max really is against George without the preferential treatment he gets at Red Bull.

His ego has grown too big and he genuinely believes he is bigger than the team. I'm hoping Horner does win this war now and we can finally find out how good Max really is against George without the preferential treatment he gets at Red Bull.
Max is better than George, no question. Dude was playing iRacing into the morning, whereas George was probably waxing his chest.

On a more serious note, George is a good driver but I don’t see him a WDC material.

Max is better than George, no question. Dude was playing iRacing into the morning, whereas George was probably waxing his chest.

On a more serious note, George is a good driver but I don’t see him a WDC material.
Is he though? People have short memories, it wasn't that long ago that Ricciardo was beating Max.

Is he though? People have short memories, it wasn't that long ago that Ricciardo was beating Max.
Considering experience, I think it’s hard to use that as a reference point.

I see the same with Charles. He’s champion material but lacks experience as we saw in 2022.

Thing with Horner is as TP surely he's lost every argument in the paddock " Yea..well I didnt cheat on my wife sending the entire company into disarray etc etc". Id throw that in his face every time I had a chance lol.
He's the only one that should be facing serious problems at this point.

That F1Academy race victory being removed is a bit hilarious. Imagine not knowing the race had finished. :D
She definitely won’t do that again I guess. Harsh to be demoted down to 9th, but I guess that is quite dangerous.

That F1Academy race victory being removed is a bit hilarious. Imagine not knowing the race had finished. :D
She definitely won’t do that again I guess. Harsh to be demoted down to 9th, but I guess that is quite dangerous.
Her team didn't tell her..supposedly they were celebrating to not bother with comms. It's totally on her team here.

Back
Top Bottom