Mountain Biking

Associate
Hehe, cool :) I've never raced either so I'm definitely nervous about signing up. The entrance fee is steep though for a place that I don't find very interesting. £45 is not far off a day out in Wales.

Yeah it is a bit steep, also a reason I've not done any enduros so far. You could have an uplift day for less money. I have family nearby, otherwise I'd pass on it tbh. It'll be a lot of pedalling, but I don't mind a bit of XC.

Associate
Woke up to a nightmare. Converted both my tyres during the week and checked on them this morning. Rear tyre is perfect and has lost absolutely no air whatsoever. Front wheel however won't hold any air at all so needing to re-do it today and hope it's fine for tomorrow! :(

Soldato
Woke up to a nightmare. Converted both my tyres during the week and checked on them this morning. Rear tyre is perfect and has lost absolutely no air whatsoever. Front wheel however won't hold any air at all so needing to re-do it today and hope it's fine for tomorrow! :(
one of my HD took ages to seal properly and would go down over the course of a few days.

a couple of rides got it sorted.

Soldato
Was only doing a short dicking about on some hill trails so didn't have any tools etc with me as I knew I wouldn't be far from the car.

Looking at where it broke, it looks like it had a quick link on it already. Guess I can just replace that rather than buy a new chain?

Associate
Was only doing a short dicking about on some hill trails so didn't have any tools etc with me as I knew I wouldn't be far from the car.

Looking at where it broke, it looks like it had a quick link on it already. Guess I can just replace that rather than buy a new chain?

If both ends are inner links then yeah you can just get a new quick link

Back
Top Bottom