MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Caporegime
Disgusting attempts by the remain side to politicise this. Utterly repugnant.

The political murder of a politician is already political. It doesn't have to be politicised.

Oh, and apparently 'Britain First' wasn't said at any time:

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/06/Birstall-6.png

Breitbart is not a reliable source. Reliable sources say that multiple eye witnesses have reported him as shouting 'Britain First'.

Also, Breitbart, accusing others of politicising events is absolute rankest hypocrisy.

Soldato
I said 'atrocities' and why don't you go back 11 years if you are trying to be clever? Plus then add in the rest of world and the constant onslaught of Islamic horror we have to listen to everyday. Then sit down and think why people will jump to conclusions in some circumstances but not others.

I have no idea how many right wing nut jobs have killed people in this world in the last 11 years, do you know?

Soldato
Actually, I blame both sides for it. It is a decision that shouldn't have basis in emotion at all.

Plus it is also incredibly rushed - this should have been something that was given a longer period for people to get upto speed with the issues.

Sadly,due to the fact its been given a relatively short time - it is almost who can shout loudest will get the bone for each side.

It is like a race to the bottom on who can make the most outlandish claims for both sides.

Considering we have a history of our politicians backtracking on loads of things,I think people need to be wary of 100% believing the claims any of them make TBH.

I just feel,both sides will be dissapointed either way in the next few years. It seems to be campaign of quick and simple fixes for issues which are hardly that.

Soldato
The political murder of a politician is already political. It doesn't have to be politicised.

The leave campaign and the right wing press have been telling thick people immigrants are coming here to take your jobs, rob you, force you to pay for their life styles and rape your women and that there's nothing you can do about it. Its not hard to see why if this was a right wing nut job the leave campaign and it's racism and xenophobia are partly to blame.

Soldato
The leave campaign and the right wing press have been telling thick people immigrants are coming here to take your jobs, rob you, force you to pay for their life styles and rape your women and that there's nothing you can do about it. Its not hard to see why if this was a right wing nut job the leave campaign and it's racism and xenophobia are partly to blame.

No. You're the same type of person who blames video games for a murder if the guy also played GTA. A nut job is a nut job, they'll find an excuse to commit a murder, it doesn't mean anything or anyone else is to blame - unless there are external factors which are encouraging someone to 'go and murder all those people' such as ISIS. As far as I'm aware the Leave campaign have not called for anyone to be killed.

Soldato
I apologise.

It just winds me up when the police have not proved what the motive is or was and people are still using what happened to suit their own agenda and even when they are outed they keep doing the same.

I wish everyone would wait for the reasons and why to be official.

Pretty funny that since a few hours after the Orlando shooting, you posted

Arazi said:
Does it really matter what gun he used? why all the arguing? He was an Islamic Terrorist, if it wasn't this gun it would have been another just as deadly.

When even now 5 days later the official line is there was no direct links to Islamic terrorism, and he was most likely a 'lone nutter'

I guess waiting doesn't count when it's your own agenda your pushing....

V F

V F

Soldato
This is a discussion board. On every subject there's idle speculation and insane theories abounding. You only need to read a Game of Thrones thread for that to be proven.

You're not going to stop speculation by reacting to it like that, you're only going to get ever increasing bitterness.

Game of Thrones fans are that bad?

Soldato
I have no idea how many right wing nut jobs have killed people in this world in the last 11 years, do you know?

Calling him a right wing nutter is a little hypocritical of you isn't it.

There are whole websites dedicated to counting islamic related slaughter not so much on 'right wing nutters' - can't think why. :rolleyes:

Soldato
When even now 5 days later the official line is there was no direct links to Islamic terrorism, and he was most likely a 'lone nutter'

The obvious distinction here is that ISIS do infact want people to go out and commit terrorist attacks, and will happily take credit for them, where as Britain First is just a bunch of uninformed slightly racist people who realistically don't actually want anyone to go out and murder an MP

Soldato

That's right. Immigrants are coming in tiny numbers, doing jobs no British would ever do, they have no entitlement to public funds and commit no crimes at all, unlike them evil CIS male rapists :mad: it's all pure keanuphobia!

Soldato
OP
No. You're the same type of person who blames video games for a murder if the guy also played GTA. A nut job is a nut job, they'll find an excuse to commit a murder, it doesn't mean anything or anyone else is to blame - unless there are external factors which are encouraging someone to 'go and murder all those people' such as ISIS. As far as I'm aware the Leave campaign have not called for anyone to be killed.

Very well said.

Soldato
The obvious distinction here is that ISIS do infact want people to go out and commit terrorist attacks, and will happily take credit for them, where as Britain First is just a bunch of uninformed slightly racist people who realistically don't actually want anyone to go out and murder an MP

What's that got to do with Arazi saying people shouldn't jump to conclusions (in this matter) and wait for the official line, when he didn't do that himself in the other incident that he has 'an agenda' with (as that's what he accuses people of having when they speculate without the facts)

Soldato
OP
Pretty funny that since a few hours after the Orlando shooting, you posted

I have already answered what you posted above earlier in the thread, shockingly it was pretty much the same rubbish as yours by one of your buddies.

There is a huge difference in the reasons why between Florida and this murder.

Soldato

No im not....

If you can't see the constant right wing propaganda and the "threat" to the UK I think you are being disingenuous.

GTA is a satirical game, the right wing actively push the idea that immigrants are literally coming to rape your children and that EU bureaucrats and their supporters are behind it.

I know if I believed everything I read in the Daily Mail etc, I would probably go mental and start killing people because I would be so under threat, the same way if I believed what ISIS were saying I would be a terrorist fighting for the freedom of Islam and glorious Allah.

GTA does pushes no motive...

Soldato
That's right. Immigrants are coming in tiny numbers, doing jobs no British would ever do, they have no entitlement to public funds and commit no crimes at all, unlike them evil CIS male rapists :mad: it's all pure keanuphobia!

Who are you and why are you posting nonsense?

Soldato
I have already answered what you posted above earlier in the thread, shockingly it was pretty much the same rubbish as yours by one of your buddies.

There is a huge difference in the reasons why between Florida and this murder.

Lol, so your jumping to conclusions is ok (even though just as incorrect) because of the difference between these two incidents, gotcha :D

Cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

Back
Top Bottom