MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Caporegime
Both the media and Cameron are subtlely using it for pro-EU campaigning, disgraceful considerating it's meant to be on hold.

Soldato
Based on the statement the police are only linking terrorism based on the 'british first' comment which may be a lie - bet the bloke that said it wished he kept his mouth shut.

Soldato
Soldato
Intolerance is what caused this mess in the first place - it's about time you opened your eyes to the fact other people are allowed to have an opinion also.

This isn't the Britain First website where the mods delete anything that doesn't agree with their viewpoint.

How do you people get through the day?

Soldato
OP
We can all read dude. Just because you started this thread doesn't mean you can throw digs around at will, whilst crying when someone says something you don't agree with.

Intolerance is what caused this mess in the first place - it's about time you opened your eyes to the fact other people are allowed to have an opinion also.

This isn't the Britain First website where the mods delete anything that doesn't agree with their viewpoint.

You can have all the opinions you like, i probably will disagree with many of them.

The first time i ever visited their website was yesterday to see what all the fuss was about, it took me 4 seconds to see what they are, a bunch of nobodies as i have said before in this thread, so what is your point?

Soldato
OP
How do you people get through the day?

He is unbelievable, does he know there is a huge difference if the word "PUT" is at the start of what the murderer said.

He is now repeating the same argument that again hasn't been proved or confirmed.

Soldato
As a father of 2 young children I really feel for the Cox family and their loss, I cannot imagine how they are suffering.

I don't think I have seen or heard very much creditworthy about this incident anywhere. Politicians are subtly spinning are commenters everywhere are trying to win meaningless arguments.

Caporegime
Well is he a British First supporter or is he annoyed that she hasn't 'but British first' by supporting Syrian issues rather than mental healthcare cuts.

Does it make much difference? It's all the same ideology. Whether he's specifically associated with a minor league racist organisation with an effective social media arm seems to me rather an unimportant detail.

Soldato
OP
What huge difference does it make?

Put Britain First is not saying I support Britain First is it?

I can clearly see that if he did shout Britain First then he is saying he supports them, which is what people are saying\linking, and has in no way been confirmed.

If it turns out he did shout Britain First then it still has nothing to do with the EU referendum at all.

To be honest, whatever he shouted, it needs leaving out of the EU referendum, nothing to do with it.

Soldato
Well is he a British First supporter or is he annoyed that she hasn't 'but British first' by supporting Syrian issues rather than mental healthcare cuts.

It's quite simple - I suspect it will be the latter.

That's a misquote of the video evidence.
The witness says that the killer said either
"Britain First"
or "put Britain First".

In either case, it sounds as if the killing of a Labour MP was politically motivated, obviously time will tell more...

B&W

B&W

Soldato

I can clearly see that if he did shout Britain First then he is saying he supports them, which is what people are saying\linking, and has in no way been confirmed.

If it turns out he did shout Britain First then it still has nothing to do with the EU referendum at all.

To be honest, whatever he shouted, it needs leaving out of the EU referendum, nothing to do with it.

Boy you'll look so silly if it turns out he did say Britain first, why are you so sure he never?

Why not wait for the facts, All we have is claim and counter claim none of us know what he really said nothing has been confirmed.

Soldato
Over the next 6 days this will be milking to save the remain camp, the race card will be played to the max and(tinfoil hat time) the vote ballots have already been counted, anyone questioning the outcome will be branded a far right racist nutter.

Soldato

It really doesn't matter. Whichever phrase was used coupled with his actions, indicates an extremist view of a certain ideology.

Back
Top Bottom