MP Jo Cox murdered in West Yorkshire [Thread title edited]

Soldato
In either case, it sounds as if the killing of a Labour MP was politically motivated, obviously time will tell more...

Well, it's hard to think of a killing of an MP to not be politically motivated, unless it was a completely random attack, which the police have said in this case it was targeted.

The 'mental illness' aspect was just the catalyst to act upon those emotions - if it was a part at all, unfortunately you don't have to be mentally ill to carry out this sort of attack

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Boy you'll look so silly if it turns out he did say Britain first, why are you so sure he never?

Why not wait for the facts, All we have is claim and counter claim none of us know what he really said nothing has been confirmed.

Why will i look silly, all i have said and repeated through this thread is that it has not been confirmed and wait for the facts, just like you posted above, or are you another one that hasn't read the thread from the start? I have also said that if he did say it then he probably supports them.

My main point in this whole thread though is that it has got nothing to do with the EU referendum either way.

So your post has no point.

Soldato
Why will i look silly, all i have said and repeated through this thread is that it has not been confirmed and wait for the facts, just like you posted above, or are you another one that hasn't read the thread from the start? I have also said that if he did say it then he probably supports them.

My main point in this whole thread though is that it has got nothing to do with the EU referendum either way.

Is your behaviour like the above on other threads though?
My position is based on the priority line of enquiry, witness statement and the fact that a left wing MP has been Murdered.

What is your position based on as it seems pretty biased at this point.

Soldato

Wow, you are an angry individual...chill out.

Yes, any phrase to do with 'Britain' has not been confirmed but it was stated by witnesses, and is being reported by a number of major news outlets. Do you not think that is worthy of discussion?

Associate
Well, it's hard to think of a killing of an MP to not be politically motivated, unless it was a completely random attack, which the police have said in this case it was targeted.

The 'mental illness' aspect was just the catalyst to act upon those emotions - if it was a part at all, unfortunately you don't have to be mentally ill to carry out this sort of attack

I think it helps though.

Caporegime
Wow, you are an angry individual...chill out.

Yes, any phrase to do with 'Britain' has not been confirmed but it was stated by witnesses, and is being reported by a number of major news outlets. Do you not think that is worthy of discussion?

It's been reported by a witness. Singular. It has not been corroborated. The news outlets are all quoting the same bloke. Said bloke when being pushed on it has now disappeared!

Soldato
It's been reported by a witness. Singular. It has not been corroborated. The news outlets are all quoting the same bloke. Said bloke when being pushed on it has now disappeared!

It would be most unfortunate if the witness of Murdered MP made up a statement which suggested a political connection.

Not impossible mind you, just unlikely.

Soldato

The inference seems to be that as a BNP member he said it to discredit the Britain First group?

Seems a bit odd (and a bit quick thinking for a BNP member ;)) because this is being used to reflect unfavourably on the 'right wing' attitude of immigration and the connection with leaving the EU.

So saying that would hurt the BNP just as much

Caporegime
The inference seems to be that as a BNP member he said it to discredit the Britain First group?

Seems a bit odd (and a bit quick thinking for a BNP member ;)) because this is being used to reflect unfavourably on the 'right wing' attitude of immigration and the connection with leaving the EU.

So saying that would hurt the BNP just as much

I wouldn't begin to guess at any reasons he might have for possibly making it up. All I'm pointing out is it came from one bloke and from my reading around no other witnesses have said the same thing.

Soldato
OP
Is your behaviour like the above on other threads though?
My position is based on the priority line of enquiry, witness statement and the fact that a left wing MP has been Murdered.

What is your position based on as it seems pretty biased at this point.

Here you go:

Top of page 9:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18735801&page=9

Mentally ill guy with very right wing views imo.

I gave my opinion many pages ago, mentally ill and with right wing views, it seems at the moment that is what the police are focusing on doesn't it?

Taken from West Yorkshire Police Website:

“We are aware of the speculation within the media in respect of the suspect’s link to mental health services and this is a clear line of enquiry which we are pursuing.

“We are also aware of the inference within the media of the suspect being linked to right wing extremism which is again a priority line of enquiry which will help us establish the motive for the attack on Jo."

http://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/news/death-batley-and-spen-mp-jo-cox

Does that answer your question? If so what am i biased about? your making stuff up now.

Soldato
You're asking the wrong person. I think doing anything for religious reasons is mentally ill.

A tad of an extreme view, which is simplifying the multitude of reasons why people have faith and for which, 99%* of religious people express it in a benign and harmless way

But hey, it's your opinion :)

I was just commenting on the fact that a more extreme act took place on our streets and no one would entertain the idea of mental illness there

*73.6% of all statics are made up ;)

Associate
A tad of an extreme view, which is simplifying the multitude of reasons why people have faith and for which, 99%* of religious people express it in a benign and harmless way

But hey, it's your opinion :)

I was just commenting on the fact that a more extreme act took place on our streets and no one would entertain the idea of mental illness there

*73.6% of all statics are made up ;)

Hey atheist's gonna atheist.

Soldato
Still amazes me how quick people are to affilliate other terrorist activities at the mere mention of the word "Allah hu Akbar" - yet refuse to believe it when the words "Britain First" are provided by multiple eye witnesses.

Anyways - for those who still think Mr Muir had nothing to do with Britain First - here you go - Photo has Dewsbury Town Hall in the background - would you look at that, guess who that is stood in the middle?

FB_IMG_1466191484506_zpsravwxvyy.jpg

Lemme guess - he was just passing and got caught in the moment arazi?

Maybe now might be a good time to come up with some phrases to describe the deniers
BF apologise-rs?
BF sympathisers? :p

But hey - I'm not gunna stoop to the levels of the known bigots here, jesting aside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom