MSI's X570 Tomahawk May Become Go-To OC Board??

Associate

Oh you tease :)

IN STOCK

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £228.49 (includes shipping: £10.50)

Any chance you can make sure mine is dispatched today, only because im Northern Ireland so have the 2day postage :( but so glad they have arrived early.. I just added an item to my order earlier just in time :)

Update: ORDER SHIPPED :)

@MSIUK Support @ScottiB cannot wait to get it built :) thanks again for all the hard work on this one :)

Last edited:
Associate
£217 is very fair when no other retailer has stock. Usually OcUK would cite supply and demand here and make these £250. Actually kind of disappointed in them :(

Associate
Haha I hope they get shipped out today. I'm off Thursday and Friday so as long as I have one by then I'll be happy.
im happy as I added superflower braded cable kit(b grade) to my order at 2pm and was able to haggle free deliver on whole order so worked out for them £31 which is about a 60% saving :) and ill sell my old extensions to cover the cost haha

order shipped :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
we're doing everything we can to get all of the weekday orders shipped before the DPD collection. I did notice a few with Saturday shipping. If any of you selected that please note that they won't ship until Friday on that service.

No surprise that, now that stock has arrived the last of the first batch is being snapped up fast.

Associate
we're doing everything we can to get all of the weekday orders shipped before the DPD collection. I did notice a few with Saturday shipping. If any of you selected that please note that they won't ship until Friday on that service.

No surprise that, now that stock has arrived the last of the first batch is being snapped up fast.

must be pushin 100 units or more sold by now. Only seller in uk with a listing so I don't expect you to have stock by tomorrow morning lol

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
must be pushin 100 units or more sold by now. Only seller in uk with a listing so I don't expect you to have stock by tomorrow morning lol
99 sold :p

might not have any stock left by the time I click Post Reply tbh.

Now that the loyal forum members have had their chance I am going to put the price up slightly because the exchange rate is crap right now and I don't know what price the next lot are going to land at.

Associate

Now that the loyal forum members have had their chance I am going to put the price up slightly because the exchange rate is crap right now and I don't know what price the next lot are going to land at.

I'm honoured mate. Wow 99. Definitely going to be a top seller I'm happy I got if for the first price lol

Please ship me ship me lol. As the Mrs would say stop bugging me :p

Associate

Well isn't OCUK glad we hounded yas to get 4x the original allocation :) £21.5K of sales on 1 motherboard in 2 weeks :0 can be bad to that xD

and now back to Preorder status xD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom