MSI's X570 Tomahawk May Become Go-To OC Board??

Associate
Hey everyone, thanks for your patience! We can confirm that X570 Tomahawk will be launched at £219.99 including VAT. Timeline is also not changed, in fact, end of May is a higher probability than the first week of June.

Thank You! Sorry if we have been hassling you but when you have a few £££ of unusable parts waiting on a motherboard its frustrating. Do you expect any availability issues due to the hype its created? can you confirm if OCUK are in line for a large batch?

@Gibbo @Robbie_G @NikTheSHNIK get the IT team to get the preorders going :) money here waiting :) £££££££

Last edited:
Associate
Thank You! Sorry if we have been hassling you but when you have a few £££ of unusable parts waiting on a motherboard its frustrating. Do you expect any availability issues due to the hype its created? can you confirm if OCUK are in line for a large batch?

@Gibbo @Robbie_G @NikTheSHNIK get the IT team to get the preorders going :) money here waiting :) £££££££

Not at all and no worries, I know the feeling :D I know the total qty available for the UK for the first batch and the only thing I can say is:
NZ5cumZ.jpg

Soldato
x570 Tomahawk or wait for the B550's? Want high performance but also conscious of price :)

Difficult choice. I'd look at what features you think you'll need today and over the next few years then go with the board that offers those for the best price. Be careful of apparently similar offerings on cheaper boards but then find that when you populate a slot it disables others or reduces the bandwidth.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Sorry guys,
Didn't know that this thread existed until Rob mentioned it to me over the weekend.

Put simply, I've been waiting for over two months for this board but I'm used to MSI dragging their feet with launches. Just like the X399 Creation, this board is a late development based around what they've learnt early on, and just like the X399 Creation the ETA has been slipping constantly. UNLIKE the X399 Creation though I decided not to list it until I had a much better idea of when stock will actually land.

The creation ETA slipped half a dozen times until the board was four months late when it arrived. Imagine being one of the customers who pre-ordered that and I hope you'll understand my decision this time around.

The latest update is that we should be able to get stock at the end of this month. I'll put the board up for pre-order if I get confirmation later this week that this date is still accurate.

Associate
Sorry guys,
Didn't know that this thread existed until Rob mentioned it to me over the weekend.

Put simply, I've been waiting for over two months for this board but I'm used to MSI dragging their feet with launches. Just like the X399 Creation, this board is a late development based around what they've learnt early on, and just like the X399 Creation the ETA has been slipping constantly. UNLIKE the X399 Creation though I decided not to list it until I had a much better idea of when stock will actually land.

The creation ETA slipped half a dozen times until the board was four months late when it arrived. Imagine being one of the customers who pre-ordered that and I hope you'll understand my decision this time around.

The latest update is that we should be able to get stock at the end of this month. I'll put the board up for pre-order if I get confirmation later this week that this date is still accurate.

@ScottiB cheers for the update :) its unfortunate to hear about delays on previous boards, lets hope this one is accurate as it will only shoot themselves in the foot due to the B550 launch in 4 weeks time. Are you able to comment on expected stock quantities?

Associate
Hi everyone,

I managed to secure 5 pcs of X570 Tomahawk for OCUK members. This 5pcs is a special allocation for forum members and have no impact on OCUK's normal allocation. I'll put the names on the list by first come first serve basis so please reply to this thread if you are interested. Please note that if your name is on the list, you need to purchase the motherboard within 48 hours when the sale goes live, if not you will lose your allocated stock.

X570 Tomahawk OCUK forum preorder list:
1. Trogley
2. Smiffy-UK
3. mjsfuk
4. PeegeeTips
5. Adam123

Thank you!

Last edited:
Associate
Hi everyone,

I'm managed to secure 5 pcs of X570 Tomahawk for OCUK members. This 5pcs is a special allocation for forum members and have no impact on OCUK's normal allocation. I'll put the names on the list by first come first serve basis so please reply to this thread if you are interested. Please note that if your name is on the list, you need to purchase the motherboard within 48 hours when the sale goes live, if not you will lose your allocated stock.

Thank you!

Interested!!

Associate
Hi everyone,

I'm managed to secure 5 pcs of X570 Tomahawk for OCUK members. This 5pcs is a special allocation for forum members and have no impact on OCUK's normal allocation. I'll put the names on the list by first come first serve basis so please reply to this thread if you are interested. Please note that if your name is on the list, you need to purchase the motherboard within 48 hours when the sale goes live, if not you will lose your allocated stock.

1. Trogley

Thank you!
Also interested please muchly.

Amazon order reference: P02-5249972-8892294
Overclockers UK order number: OC3791249

Last edited:
Associate
Hi everyone,

1. Trogley
2. Smiffy-UK

Thank you!

I'll certainly buy one if it's available, been holding out for weeks!

Associate
Hi everyone,

I managed to secure 5 pcs of X570 Tomahawk for OCUK members. This 5pcs is a special allocation for forum members and have no impact on OCUK's normal allocation. I'll put the names on the list by first come first serve basis so please reply to this thread if you are interested. Please note that if your name is on the list, you need to purchase the motherboard within 48 hours when the sale goes live, if not you will lose your allocated stock.

1. Trogley
2. Smiffy-UK
3. mjsfuk
4. PeegeeTips

Thank you!
Also very interested and excited.

Associate
Well, that was quick :D

Thank you all! You can keep replying to the thread, if I can get more allocation, I'll put your names on the list based on the comment order.

No thank you. I'm so excited I've seen and heard its an awesome board. Can't wait.

Thanks again.

Amazon order reference: P02-5249972-8892294
Overclockers UK order number: OC3791249

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom