MSI's X570 Tomahawk May Become Go-To OC Board??

Soldato
NEW !
AMD Chipset Drivers
Revision Number
Anyone had any issue with drivers failing to install?

Capture.jpg

I've had a few goes; uninstalled/reinstalled etc., no joy :(

Soldato
Anyone had any issue with drivers failing to install?

Capture.jpg

I've had a few goes; uninstalled/reinstalled etc., no joy :(

Reading that Processor Power Management is no longer used by Ryzen 5/7/9?

Has anyone used the auto-updater?

Capture.jpg

I don't have an AMD card, but the util also say it updates chipset drivers - for me the installer keeps failing on "Error 182"

Associate
No problem for me .

Uninstalling AMD Ryzen Chipset Drivers

In most cases, the simple process of installing or upgrading the AMD Ryzen chipset drivers can be completed without issues.
However, if there have been recent changes to your system hardware configuration or the currently installed chipset drivers are extremely outdated, then it is recommended to uninstall the existing chipset drivers before installing the new package.
Performing the uninstall ensures a clean system and can help reduce issues or conflicts which may occur with the new installation.

Soldato
No problem for me .

Uninstalling AMD Ryzen Chipset Drivers

In most cases, the simple process of installing or upgrading the AMD Ryzen chipset drivers can be completed without issues.
However, if there have been recent changes to your system hardware configuration or the currently installed chipset drivers are extremely outdated, then it is recommended to uninstall the existing chipset drivers before installing the new package.
Performing the uninstall ensures a clean system and can help reduce issues or conflicts which may occur with the new installation.

Thanks! It's so weird, I don't remember ever having an issue before now? I recently, in the past week, upgraded to a 5800x so I was thinking maybe that was causing a problem but I've uninstalled, reinstalled and I still can get Processor Management Support to install.

The auto-detect utility wont install at all!

Back
Top Bottom