My big facial scar !!! Gimme some simpathy lol - gruesome frankenstein pic inside !!

Permabanned
Boomstick said:
Im not one for kicking up a fuss and sueing employers, american culture at its worst if you ask me. Its just something im not prepared to do. Ive moved on, my life is going really well right now (despite being made redundant last week) Im happier than ive been for a long time so I dont want the hassel of sueing someone in my life right now. Im just glad that the tumor has finally been sorted.

Kudos for you and your top attitude!!!

Im glad things are working out good for you and your making a good recovery:)

Soldato
Boomstick said:
Its just something im not prepared to do. Ive moved on, my life is going really well right now (despite being made redundant last week)

I agree with your sentiments but to be honest not giving somebody on a helpdesk a headset is like not giving a roadsweeper a broom!

Hopefully they have seen the error of their ways and now supplied all their helpdesk staff with headsets! (so that others don't share your fate)

HEADRAT

Last edited:
Associate
OP
HEADRAT said:
I agree with your sentiments but to be honest not giving somebody on a helpdesk a headset is like not giving a roadsweeper a broom!

Hopefully they have seen the error of their ways and now supplied all their helpdesk staff with headsets! (so that others don't share your fate)

HEADRAT

Not quite, when I left the company over a year ago my workload was split between all of the other engineers so no one person was stuck on the phone all day like I used to be. I was the only person manning the helpdesk

Back
Top Bottom