My Ferrari 575M Maranello - pics

Soldato
Firstly, the 575 is an absolutely beautiful car. Hope you enjoy it (and I'm sure that you will :) ).

Secondly, the Micra was superb! Made me laugh, but I do hope he's only having a laugh driving like that.

iam

iam

Permabanned
That'd look sweet with some blue neons under the rims.

;)

Tis very nice indeed* :D

I.e. absolutely ******* stonkingly nice, almost erection enducing.... nope, I stand erected, it is erection enducing :p

Seriously though, well done :)

Soldato
:eek:
I haven't even bought my first car yet, and you've just given me an idea :D
On a serious note though, you really must be over the moon, all that hard work and effort has paid off!

/Uber bragging rights given to Spie :)

Enjoy your new toy, you've earned every pennies worth.

Soldato
Well it must be the dream of almost any redblooded male to own a car with the old prancing horse on it. You've worked hard enough to be able to say you have a ferrari and for that sir you should be congratulated :D

can i have a ride in it now?

Soldato
ah...finally i've reached the end of the thread, and my place to post....:D

yes, indeed, i agree...congrats spie....you've abviously got too much money with those three cars....(you work too much i think).

and on the subject of those 3 motors.....am i the only one that thinks its a strange combo?? you got the TT for the wife....you've now bagged a Ferrari...beautiful, no problems there....but then theres that Toureg thing! :eek: :confused: seems to not fit in...maybe thats why its in the corner!!!
cant say i'd be bothered about the 2 turbos....Range Rover every time...VW make R32 Golfs...not 4x4s!!....thats gotta be your next buy...part-ex....Toureg for a black 'pimped-out' Range Rover rollin' on 24s.

and one question....why the 575M over an F50 (not sayin the 575 is bad...its just after i've watched Gumball 4 times the F50 is so good!!)

Permabanned
Originally posted by |Show|
but then theres that Toureg thing! :eek: :confused: seems to not fit in...maybe thats why its in the corner!!!
cant say i'd be bothered about the 2 turbos....Range Rover every time...VW make R32 Golfs...not 4x4s!!....thats gotta be your next buy...part-ex....Toureg for a black 'pimped-out' Range Rover rollin' on 24s.

Co-developed with Porsche, rave reviews from the press, the most powerful V10 Diesel avaliable and quite attractive for a 4x4 all had something to do with it I would think.

Gary A

Back
Top Bottom