My neighbours are mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
Well that's it. They return tonight and I made my last visit last night.

However, I nearly forgot and I was in the bath at around 10:30 when I remembered. So after drying off, I put my bath robe, gym socks and trainners on (sexy eh) and popped round.

On entering the room where the boiler switch was, there was a big picture of the mafia family looking at me :/

Anyway:

Heating - Check
Fish - Check
Lobster - Check

:)

I couldn't wait to get out tbh. So I locked the door, and ran back home. However, my bathrobe flew open when I was coming out (excuse the pun) and I exposed myself to some passing cars! lol

Anyway, job done and I await the verdict!! I know the Mrs is going to tell them abut the time she told me that Lobby was dead! In fact, she reminds me every day of how I nearly died myself!!

Soldato
You just know that she'll get in there before you get a chance to run into your neighbour, and he'll play the gag along, tell you that he got home and his beloved 'Claws' was dead, and how you'll be sleeping wit da fishies yadda yadda yadda..

At least, that's what I'd do if I were him..

Associate
you should put the lobster in some sort of tank and take it to your house then play the same joke your wife played on you on your mafia neighbour . sorry fella i killed you lobster no hard feeling no. and if makes u feel better tasted damn good .

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Have you noticed whether they have any rugs in their house? Do they seem to change them regularly?

Soldato
When he turns up, say 'Did you say 'take care' or 'Look After' the lobster'
If he says 'Take Care' then rip its body apart in front of him, hand it over to him and say 'job done' if he says 'Look after' hand it back to him nicely and RUN :)

Associate
However, I nearly forgot and I was in the bath at around 10:30 when I remembered. So after drying off, I put my bath robe, gym socks and trainners on (sexy eh) and popped round.

I couldn't wait to get out tbh. So I locked the door, and ran back home. However, my bathrobe flew open when I was coming out (excuse the pun) and I exposed myself to some passing cars! lol

Please could someone post a pic of Tony Soprano in his bathrobe collecting the paper (start of season 1, 2, 3, 4,... etc). I had a look but couldn't find one, and it would be appropriate here :D

Associate
Well done it seems you passed the test. Now they know that you can look after it I bet they ask you every time they go on holiday and visit st tropez or even Sicily!!!!

The real test is can he speak Sicilian?

Soldato
ht_sopranos4_070608_ms.jpg

I warned Him....I told Him to look after my lobster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom