My silly old overpriced Nissan thread. S15 content here.

Sold my stage 3a for 3800 last August, bubbling arches but solid apart from that...

Clarkey buy the loom, it's not worth the hassle doing anything else.

Spent some more time going over wiring diagrams and sketchy information on differences between models. Decided it was a head-**** and just get an original R loom as per your advice. By some minor miracle I bagged one for a cheaper price than GarageD wanted so basically my wiring worries are over. All I need now is the front part of the exhaust and an intercooler then the engine stuff is ready to go.

Scholl concepts polish turned up today so I can hopefully do the paint correction with good results.

Coilovers should be here tomorrow so I'll get it lowered and some more pics up. Swapped the 235/45 front tyres to 225/45 the other day too so that should improve the look.

20140108_174851.jpg

S17+ = hologramming, exactly the same as the G10 I was using before. Must be the pad(s) that are the cause of this, tearing my hair out now :/

Know anyone close with a DA you could attempt to refine with? Unless you're using a wool pad, in which case you will be right about it being the pad causing the issues.

I'll keep an eye out for you!

If you see some crazy **** hooting at you in a Focus and flicking the v's, that will be moi :)

Pretty BC racing parts arrived and then this happened :D :D:D

www20140109_154630.jpg~original

There are issues, but it looks so good. In fact, I'm torn if I should bother fitting the skirts now, kind of looks good with naked sills.
Fronts need spacing because they are rubbing the springs, and they look weak. Rears are pretty strong fitment wise, I had to dial the camber to max just to get it anywhere near close to fitting. It's sitting arse down anyway so I will raise the rear a bit and get the arches rolled and pulled a bit so I can have sensible geo. Will change from 255/40 to 245/40 too, that will give some more room.

Looks superb!

10-12mm spacer should sort the front out, maybe 5-10mm higher on front if its too low.

Rear does need to come 15-30mm I'd say, but what a vast improvement a set of wheels and a lower ride height has made to the looks. :)

BC Racing coil overs seem very good as well, the M3 guys rate them well as they are priced at budget levels but seem well put together.

Back
Top Bottom