My silly old overpriced Nissan thread. S15 content here.

It does make me smile that your OEM obsessed nature seemingly cannot deal with car modification threads like these :p

The wheels didn't come in Silver, there for he's proclaiming a modification. Wheels can look fantastic in Silver, it shows off the style better than a darker colour.

I know the wheels don't come in silver, but I don't think that is what he was getting at given his previous comments in this thread, and also comments in other threads about wheels being silver :p

You are right though, wheels can look fantastic in silver - I've been very tempted by a set of TE37s in silver with blue wheel nuts *mmmmm* :D

Makes him uncomfortable? Are you sure about that? That's quite a claim to know the mental and physical wellbeing of another poster from that single sentence.

Wow.. you took it so literally! To put my comment into context, I expect he feels the same way as I do when I read threads about slammed euro boxes et al. Irky, and shifting in my seat would summarise it quite nicely. 'Uncomfortable' for brevity.

I have no idea why we are discussing the 'mental and physical wellbeing of another poster' in a thread about an S15. I will cease and desist.

Engine is here, almost forgot how much of a pain it is lugging around a big old chunk of metal. Anyway I'm chuffed, he chucked in the lightweight fly and exedy uprated clutch :)

Yeah, turbo is GT2560R. Very quick spool and good for the power level I want. My friend who picked it up for me has a SpecR auto (yeah yeah, guy has 1 leg) which has a slightly smaller turbo and made 330hp with it. If I make that power I'll be happy, with a better turbo and cams there's room for more though I suppose.

I was browsing some info about the motor swap wiring and by chance found a black car with the wheels I have in gold and the kind of lows I plan on.
zuQaWF9.jpg

Looks ok I think, might go for the gold option.

I was browsing some info about the motor swap wiring and by chance found a black car with the wheels I have in gold and the kind of lows I plan on.
zuQaWF9.jpg

Looks ok I think, might go for the gold option.

Looks good, be interesting what other colours look like.

Thing is the S15 when tastefully modded as pictured looks like a car which just rolled of the production line this year / next year.

Its design was way ahead of its time. :)

Stuff came :)
20131202_122332.jpg

20131202_122909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom