Name this... whatever it is

Soldato
I first bought some last week, when I went to get more yesterday I looked around and actually couldn't find any at all in tins. Sainsbury's own brand (I stress, this was not the supermarket I bought the Ravioli from) and Napolina toms were all in cartons.

Napolina at least still come in both, (I bought some tins at the weekend but the local Sainsburys have had the cartons in as well since at least January).

Soldato
Jesus that is disgusting!

Tinned ravioli is made from skanky left over gristly meat anyway isn't it? Probably from that. They look like worms.

Man of Honour
OP
I've sent them the images you see in this thread.

I have to skip to the end without looking at it, it still makes me feel sick looking at the pics. I've gotta go downstairs and do something with it yet :/

Soldato
I've sent them the images you see in this thread.

I have to skip to the end without looking at it, it still makes me feel sick looking at the pics. I've gotta go downstairs and do something with it yet :/

If it makes you feel better the more I look at it the more I think it's a stewed/pickled bird's foot. All because the one chicken's foot I've eaten looked a lot like that.

Back
Top Bottom