US: Narcos

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Looking forward to it as well.

Watching Season 1 just made me wish I was there at that time and one of his crew :D

Soldato
Finished season 2 today, really enjoyed it. I expect it to carry on, it's very highly rated and had a satisfying ending
Plus the show is focused on narcos, its not the story of Escobar - plenty of other nasty things to explore.

Soldato
Binged through 4 episodes last night, shall try and get through another 4 tonight - excellent so far, although i do get well ****** off at how Escobar thinks he's invincible.

Soldato
Finished Season 2 tonight. Not as good as the first and the issue most people were worried about does rear its head - isn't 10 episodes a bit long for so little story left. They did fill it with some interesting side characters etc but I think they could have pulled it off in 6-8 episodes and it would have flowed much better. Still very good but found it dragging a bit too frequently.

Re the ending....
Can the show really survive without the Escorbar character, the DEA agents were fine but not strong enough to carry a season and the Cali cartel characters weren't given as much development as they should have been considering the amount of episodes and possible setup? I'd watch season 3 but I think they will struggle having lost the strongest character of the show.

Associate
Finished season 2 last night. Very good show.
But I thought the last few episodes were a bit poor. With them killing Escobar, they've ended that storyline which is a good thing. Bringing Peña back (I assume and hope) to go after Cali sounds good.
Roll on next year!

Back
Top Bottom