NEARLY 2 WEEKS WAITING: Nissan GT-R is finally mine!

Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Hey guys!

Some of you already know, but for those who don't car went up for sale!

Moving into either a GT4 or a 17 plate.

Car is booked in to go back to stock and will be going for 35-36k. Got to say im really gutted to be selling this car, its done me so well, ooooodles of fun and joy, never failed to bring a smile to my face. If anyone is interested I can arrange an ocuk discount :)

OcUK Staff
GT4 or GTR? They're very different cars, how did you come to that decision?

Because its good to experience the difference, both very different but both incredibly awesome!

Plus a GT4 could be a wise purchase as long as he maybe moves it on in 12 months as new GT4 once the gouging is over will probably hammer current GT4 values down to 50-60k region if new one is NA as rumoured to be.

Soldato
Because its good to experience the difference, both very different but both incredibly awesome!

Plus a GT4 could be a wise purchase as long as he maybe moves it on in 12 months as new GT4 once the gouging is over will probably hammer current GT4 values down to 50-60k region if new one is NA as rumoured to be.

Id be surprised if prices go down that far.... If they do I know what I'll be trading my GP in for!

OcUK Staff
Id be surprised if prices go down that far.... If they do I know what I'll be trading my GP in for!

Seen GT4's trading hands for 70k already, market is dead, so maybe 60k is not too unrealistic for one with higher miles and not so interesting colour.

Man of Honour
Car is booked in to go back to stock and will be going for 35-36k. Got to say im really gutted to be selling this car, its done me so well, ooooodles of fun and joy, never failed to bring a smile to my face. If anyone is interested I can arrange an ocuk discount :)

Not looking to buy but idly ran the insurance expecting it to be £LOL - £500 stock / £570 modded* - was expecting it to be a lot more.

Personally there would be no way I could part with that car if I owned it hah.

* Obviously that one could change a lot depending on actual mods.

Last edited:
Sgarrista
Commissario
OP
Drove home today from Litchos after having the car put back to how it was the day I purchased it, 28 pages ago as all going well it will be gone next week.

Slightly sad as what a 3 years its been, this car truly has made my day, every single day, through the good and the bad. Whenever I needed a pick me up or a de-stress, hop in and just let the power mold your face into a smile. I have no doubts at all I'll be back in another GTR soon enough.

If anyone is ever in the position to buy one of these cars, just do it and enjoy the hell out of it.

Soldato
Hey guys!

Some of you already know, but for those who don't car went up for sale!

Moving into either a GT4 or a 17 plate.

I wish this was 3-4 years time.....I would be really very interested then haha!

Back
Top Bottom